Sooooo..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clear all my Photos from the forum,, every so often anyway. Makes me feel better and safer.

Rosebud said:
Hey 2 DOGGY! I have missed you. The journal stuff gone is such a drag. I can still see your grow in my head. It was gorgeous. I am sorry you lost your journal.But Iam glad we didn't lose you.

Tex: So sorry about Frecklebutt. I know you will really miss her.

hey sister glad to see you again I want to give you my real email address....

Dear staff - will we get the old forums ("VB 4.X") to work again?
I really do want to update with lots of information, but am afraid to do so.. in case we will get the old forums back.

Gandalf said:
Dear staff - will we get the old forums ("VB 4.X") to work again?
I really do want to update with lots of information, but am afraid to do so.. in case we will get the old forums back.

I know MarP doesn't have time right now to answer you, so I'll tell you what I know as far as vBulletin goes.

The 3x version running now will again cross over into 4x as it did the first time MarP upgraded. It should be no different, other than even more bugs have been fixed since his last upgrade.

I think 4.1 is now available. I currently own two vBulletin 4x websites and I'm intimately aware of current events in vBulletin.

Right now, MarP is scrambling to make sure the 3x version has everything set for the eventual upgrade. Once everything is running nice and smooth, all links are adjusted, all features working again, the upgrade would take us all back to the point at which the *software* was last, at its best.

The gathering of the data in Google's cached postings would be a monumental task. It can be done. Probably talking about a 75% return after a year of manipulating the data.

I seriously doubt MarP can or will take the time to do all that.

He's a working man also.

Hey, maybe he's freaking a bit right now too. :p

The 4x version is much better. The crash had nothing to do with vBulletin software. It had to do with a tragic misunderstanding when viewed from all of our perspectives.

MP is back. Hurt, but not beat.

Ok, I'm high. I feel like I've been typing this for about an hour...:D

Pre98BK...

Its got me again...

StoneyBud said:
I know MarP doesn't have time right now to answer you, so I'll tell you what I know as far as vBulletin goes.

The 3x version running now will again cross over into 4x as it did the first time MarP upgraded. It should be no different, other than even more bugs have been fixed since his last upgrade.

I think 4.1 is now available. I currently own two vBulletin 4x websites and I'm intimately aware of current events in vBulletin.

Right now, MarP is scrambling to make sure the 3x version has everything set for the eventual upgrade. Once everything is running nice and smooth, all links are adjusted, all features working again, the upgrade would take us all back to the point at which the *software* was last, at its best.

The gathering of the data in Google's cached postings would be a monumental task. It can be done. Probably talking about a 75% return after a year of manipulating the data.

I seriously doubt MarP can or will take the time to do all that.

He's a working man also.

Hey, maybe he's freaking a bit right now too. :p

The 4x version is much better. The crash had nothing to do with vBulletin software. It had to do with a tragic misunderstanding when viewed from all of our perspectives.

MP is back. Hurt, but not beat.

Ok, I'm high. I feel like I've been typing this for about an hour...:D

Pre98BK...

Its got me again...

Lol, :cool:, We should be putting you to work on sorting things out hehe.

I hope everything gets figured out,good to see everyone finding there way back,I felt lost without my peeps,lost my only gj oh well time to get another one going.....peace

Sooooo..

Are we going to have the new forums online?
MarP - you told me it'll take a day.. almost 5 ago, and that too, after few weeks of it being offline.

What's up brothers..
What problem on earth, could be more complicated then setting up a new server, and uploading DB and backups? :(
I've done it a lot and it never lasted that long.

It's quite discouraging.

Jericho said:
Lol, :cool:, We should be putting you to work on sorting things out hehe.

Ha! I wouldn't be having any more luck than MarP. The hosting service he has is the problem.

If you put your car in a service station where they don't care about you or your car and do sloppy work, anyone who blamed you because your car wasn't repaired yet wouldn't know the entire story.

The problems with the site are far more than meet the eye.

I can't say any more for fear of saying more about MarP's private affairs than I should.

I can say that he's trying like crazy to make it right.

Latest posts

Back