SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit man those nugs are sooo crystalized!!!! ur gunna get soo ripped when u try em... think of your friends at M.P.M.F when you do man.... i image ur gunna make a whole lotta hash man i still use your method man it works real good.. in fact i vaped sum hash today!

The whole speaker box is just such a cool creative idea. I just love the thought of someone sitting there saying "I don't hear anything" and you going "sorry dude, speakers don't work" LOL LOL...

I am a total believer in the stealth grow. This is the outside to my grow room.."No light, no sound, no one's around"... hee hee....

But it opens to this... two dedicated electric circuits, etc yadda ya know... I figger I was blessed with a little vision and a very large walk in closet! :)

outside.jpg

room 2a.jpg

Zarnon said:
The whole speaker box is just such a cool creative idea. I just love the thought of someone sitting there saying "I don't hear anything" and you going "sorry dude, speakers don't work" LOL LOL...

I am a total believer in the stealth grow. This is the outside to my grow room.."No light, no sound, no one's around"... hee hee....

But it opens to this... two dedicated electric circuits, etc yadda ya know... I figger I was blessed with a little vision and a very large walk in closet! :)
Whats up Zarnon. Thanks for the kind words. Might i say you have one hell of a nice set up. Gotta love those walk in closets.
fing32.gif

hey man i have a question for yuh...my seeds popped in about 4days ago but at the rate the are growing they wont look anything like ur babys did..whats ur secret man i'm afraid mine wont live if i can get em growin bigger

drfting07 said:
hey man i have a question for yuh...my seeds popped in about 4days ago but at the rate the are growing they wont look anything like ur babys did..whats ur secret man i'm afraid mine wont live if i can get em growin bigger
Whats up drfting07. I have no secret. I germinate my seeds for a few days. Then i put my finger in the dirt 1 to 2 inches deep and drop the seed in root down. Give them some water, stick them under the light and bam. There you have it.

Well as of today the two Northern Berry ladies are 61 days into flower and were taken down this morning. All i can say is i'm in berry heaven. The total wet weight after trimming was 355 grams. Here are a few pics before they were taken down. I hate to see this thread come to an end but like they say "ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END". I will give you all a smoke report once i get there.

100_1682.jpg

100_1681.jpg

100_1680.jpg

100_1679.jpg

100_1678.jpg

100_1673.jpg

100_1668.jpg

100_1663.jpg

Happy harvest day!

Feels sad and joyous, but it is great. Nice use of color throughout.. the buds look totally crystallized.

You still have the 'epilogue' to go though.. Hee hee... (smoke report, how it went with the cure, whatcha ended up with dry...etc).

the lights you use are probably much better than my shitty 2' floros

Whats up everyone. I thought i would post a pic of the 3 main Northern Berry colas after trimming. They are nice. I have a bunch of other small buds and will post a pic of everything once it's dried and in jars. The Papaya is now curing in jars and i will give a full smoke report in a few weeks or so.

100_1692.jpg

hey, i see they used ur pic's on the front page! they look nice and tastey!

I'm so jellous. They look incredible, simply incredible.......
You got the skillz man.

mmm....looks tasety Bro...can't wait to hear the hear smoke report :)

Beautiful buds man. Amazing! I just can't stop looking at them lol.. :D

wow man always the good stuff . might i have a puff!

This is one old thread Sin inc and that bud is long gone. :p You may however come on over and hit some of our new stuff. ;)

Hey TBG, i know the thread is old but i love the execution pics on page 2, they're great!!! :p

TBG, so you total aggregate weight from all your females was 756g, from how many plants?

Latest posts

Back