Started Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Here's a couple Girl Scout cookies from seed, started indoor, vegged outside and now moved back indoor to 12/12 to provide meds for the meantime in between time while outdoor finishes..

Indoor start..

View attachment image.jpg

And yes...under T8's...too hot for the 1000w HPS...the t8's do fine..

but with all that size that they have and with only T8 lights, i don't think that they will put on any real weight. why not wait for the sun to do its thing and flower them for you? i would never switch 12/12 with plants of that size anyway, they double even triple in size and you can end up with leaf and few pistils with no real bud, jmo

but with all that size that they have and with only T8 lights, i don't think that they will put on any real weight. why not wait for the sun to do its thing and flower them for you? i would never switch 12/12 with plants of that size anyway, they double even triple in size and you can end up with leaf and few pistils with no real bud, jmo

To stay within compliance with Ca state law for one..I'm allowed a certain mature to immature ratio...those will represent my mature while the bulk of the grow in ground represents the immature ratio portion. Also like I said to provide some meds while the rest of the grow grows. 2 potted plants aren't going to make a difference at harvest..over 20 plants in ground....I won't miss two at harvest....and it also sounds like you don't know what T8's can do...

Last indoor under t8's....

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back