Stoney Bud 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a hybrid made up of G13/HashplantxGrapefruit/Blueberry. This is another friends cross. I topped her and she grew 3 heads instead of 2. Staying nice and short, vigorous growth.

new 836.jpg2.jpg

new 837.jpg2.jpg

nice to have sharing friends, eh?:cool: .

everything is sizing up nicely now bbp. i like the short, squat, strains for indoors. but outdoors, its on. sativa on.

interesting strains you've got. i'm still watching this. i know the potential here to see something amazing.

that was cool that you got three tops on the g13/hashplant x gf/bb. this is the one that interests me most here...bb...

Hey BBP, things are lookin pretty dang awesome around your way...you've got a very nice collection of genetics goin imo ...Great Job man , hope ya will be able to drop by my journal after i start it ...so far , so good i guess ...So do you have some autos going at the moment??? i'm gonna try a couple bagseed i guess at first, and then i have 10 autoAKs that's waitin to grow ...just hoping i don't kill 'em :) they'll be my first actual known strain so i wanna make it count... But i can't wait to see how this finishes up ...sorry it's took so long for me to find this mang ...keep it up and keep it GREEN...

BBP
It is about time you shared some pictures of what you got going on. :cool:
Its always a real pleasure to visit your journals and view your extraordinary assortment of Cannabis.:watchplant:
I will be looking forward to your next update with those stunning photos. :aok:

:bump: :bolt: :bump: :bolt: :bump:​

I have 2 fems of this. The first four pics are the topped one. The last pics are the single cola. These are also 23 days in.

new 913.jpg

new 914.jpg

new 915.jpg

new 916.jpg

new 917.jpg

new 918.jpg

new 919.jpg

Recovering after a fan fell on her. She is still very beautiful and pulling through like a champ:).

new 924.jpg

new 925.jpg

new 926.jpg

new 927.jpg

I forget how old she is. She is somewhere around day 50 veg. This girl loves root room. I had her in a 1 gallon pot and she was rootbound at 8 1/2 inches. Very nice smell on her already. I'm going to put her into flower when she reaches 1 ft:).

new 968.jpg2.jpg

new 969.jpg2.jpg

Heres a few shots of what I have flowering atm:).

1.OG KushxAfghan Kush
2.Erkle Krush(ErklexGrape Krush)
3.Double Berry Krush(BlueberryxGrapeKrush/Blueberry)
4.StoneyBud
5.SweetTooth13(G13/HashplantxGrapefruit/Bluberry)

new 971.jpg2.jpg

new 975.jpg2.jpg

new 977.jpg2.jpg

new 983.jpg2.jpg

new 981.jpg2.jpg

bombbudpuffa said:
I love the leathery look of her leaves. Starting to get frosty at 23 days in:).

WOW, she does look VERY NICE!!!.... Really dark green and almost shines like she was doused with botanists oil..... BEAUTIFUL plant...

I cannot beleive I did not see this journal till now heh, Everthing is looking great man, Keep it up.

Latest posts

Back