Stoneybud grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allright man, i idn`t really want to post pics yet,i saw Berserker`s grow yesterday and those gals are huge compared to mines!
i stuck my gals under my HID last night, as soon as i saw yours B!lol
here`s a few pics just taken this morning-i`ve yet to add nutes man, deffinately thinking aout it this week though.
i`ve also began another 4 to bounce the numbers to 10, those ones are at day 2 but i won`t be mentioning them much untill flower.
well thanks to all who have stuck their heads in to check out my journal, much appreciated as usual and cheers for the kind comments-please say more!lol
p.s please excuse the pic quality yet again, i do have a digi cam but the pic file size is too big for the forum????:holysheep: so i`m using my reliable lil` micropix key-chain cam:)
man those pics are worse than i thought!
i`ll get some better ones posted when i don`t feel so small,lol.

praktrica 040.jpg

praktrica 041.jpg

praktrica 039.jpg

praktrica 037.jpg

praktrica 038.jpg

man TBG, did i really do that! the joys of being stoned....lmao, i`ll get to work on that.

praktrica 041.jpgtesting again...ye-ha!

Attachments

• praktrica 039.jpg
    praktrica 039.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 40
i`ll give that a go with my digital cam now-why was that causing me so much problems before?? maybe that bud i grew back then was better than i thought...

It just goes to show ya shuggy ya work better high. :p :hubba: ;)

Hey Shuggy,Them ladies are looking good;) So you run an HPS all the way threw.I did that ONE time.hahaha..I burnt my plants up something fierce:eek: Keep up the good work.Keep it GREEN:D

my WW, WWxNB have been run straight through with HPS. under the HID as soon as they popped! If you got it use it! that is a HUGE advantage you should capitalize with. If your burning up your plants your light is too close and you need to exhaust it.

even at a greater height above your plants that hps should be far superior to flouro or cfl i would think. basing that thought on number of lumens even taking into consideration the degredation of lumens by increased height.

lookin good man. keep it GREEN:D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
It just goes to show ya shuggy ya work better high. :p :hubba: ;)
very true my friend;) in fact i can`t work unless high!

well, here`s a lil` update on these fine ladies-i`ll post pics tomorrow man.
i`ve noticed that the newest growth at the top of the seedlings has a slight red tint to them, top centre. pics won`t pic it up though it`s too slight, although it`s showing on all seedlings.
i know this can be strain dependant, but Berserker is roughly at the same stage as me and hasn`t noticed anything simmiliar, and i`m sure he would have-had it been there....any ideas??
some epsom salts maybe to increase mg?
all ideas welcome-and thanx

yeah B, i use the HPS throughout my grow, although i have a conversion ballast for MH aswell as HPS combined-just don`t have a MH bulb as of yet, i ordered one and an HPS came through....that`s e-bay for ya!

huh.....red eh? interesting. Usually mg defficiency shows browinsh spots doesn't it? couldn't hurt to add a tblsp or so of epson. dilute in warm water before adding.

regarding the light.....i'd be tempted to just order another HPS and don't worry bout the MH.

HPS works great for veg and you need to change your bulb every 6-12 months anyway. the lumens degrade over time. Idont wait for the bulb to burn out. i'd rather have dense buds than an MH in veg IMO.

Peace

yeah dude, i have loads of HPS bulbs, 2 grows and she`s out.

hi agin all, sorry i haven`t posted those pics yet ppl, i`ve had a bit of an accident with one of my ladies,or 2 actually....
a board, which i had standing nxt to my crop fell on top and almost severed 1 plant whilst bending the stem of another:rolleyes:
i`ve splinted the wounds,lol -and hope to see a full recovery from both, although the on with the most damage isn`t looking too promising right now:fid:
also another has began to show signs of over-fert.
i began at 1/4 dose on the 7th this month,again on the 10th which is where my problems have come into play with these lil gems, instead of straight water on this date i`ve given them more ferts:eek: . it only seems to be affecting one gal though but it`s classic over-fert signs.
i will post pics ASAP when i get the chance;)
they`re looking much bigger now to my relief:cool:
BTW, i forgot to mention that i`m running the 18/6 lighting schedule just cause i like to give the HID ballast a break each day.
i promise pics shall folow man!
thanx

Well I know that we all only hope for the best on your little ones Shuggy.Post up some pics when you can.Keep it GREEN:D

:rolleyes: well ladies and gents.....i`m afraid i have some bad news man.
yesterday came a knock at my door, so before oppening it i scanned through my peep hole and saw it was the police.
obviously i refrained from answering. they hung around my door for a while, and i`m sure i heard the word "intrude":shocked: , so i got down to destroying ALL of my gals-flushed em down the toilet:eek:
i dismantled my HID fixture and it`s frame with the height adjusting chains.
after all this was done i could still hear LEO outside on my floor, so i opened the door and made out i was taking some rubbish to the refuge shoot.
nxt minute this female LEO came over and asked if i had seen my next door neighbour as they were concerned for his welfare!!!!!!
apparently he`d made some statements to someone and they got concerned and called the police:holysheep:
all my lil` stoney`s are dead:cop::hitchair: i`ll begin another very soon once i`ve calmed myself down, and stopped myself from going to attack my neighbour!lol they should be concerned about his welfare now!!
the worst thing is my girlfriend now wants me to stop growing as she says we just had a "close shave", but we "didn`t".
i feel we done the right thing-better to sacrifice a few lil stoney`s to grow another day IMO:fid: .
sorry guys and gals, but thanx to all who have followed my journal this far,greatly apreciated ppl.......forever onwards:lama:

:ciao: :ciao:

Damn shuggy that's a real bummer but better safe than sorry. ;) Look foward to your next try mang.

Glad to hear that Leo wasnt coming for you.Like you said,better safe then sorry.Cant grow MJ in prison;) Will be keeping an eye out for the next grow.Until then,you take care Shuggy and Keep it GREEN:D

you just had my heart beating heavy till the end of the thread sorry to hear about your girls i'll be checking for your next grow that strain sounds awsome a nice mix indeed:D

Latest posts

Back