Stoneybud grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah...
it only affects the bottoms of the plants and works up, the other pics areof the same plants just to show how little effect it has on the over-all health right now.
all help greatly appreciated.:holysheep:

praktrica 010.jpg

praktrica 011.jpg

praktrica 012.jpg

praktrica 013.jpg

praktrica 014.jpg

praktrica 015.jpg

praktrica 016.jpg

praktrica 018.jpg

Are you sure you didnt get any nutes on your leaves?
Other then that they are on there way.Keep it GREEN:D

possitive man, i`m pretty sure it`s a N def...
any problems with yours dude? in fact i`ll go for a look.

Hey whats up mang. Other than the bottom leaves the young ladies look great. Nice and healthy from what i can see. ;)

yup, they`re doing pretty good right now man.
i have one confirmed female, even though i`m still in mid-veg:spit:
sex will show for all while still on 24/0 lighting if given the time,right?
i ask this as i plan on vegging for a good while to maximise bud production from each plant, but i don`t want to transplant any males:eek: into my three gallon pots for obvious reasons....
it`s still early days but i can see trich`s forming allready on the fan leaves:p
i`ll post pics of the entire grow-still eight young ladies-asap.
thanx for stopping by:)

Whats up shuggy. Yes if you keep them in veg they will show pre flowers eventually. ;)

ok, i have 2 confirmed females and 3 possible males so far-still a little too early for the males yet though, i hope i`m wrong but i`m starting cloning now too.
apollogies for the pics, i`ll post some others up in daylight without the HPS on...:rolleyes:

praktrica 020.jpg

praktrica 021.jpg

praktrica 022.jpg

here`s some pics so far, i have four females and two males:eek: and two un-identified hopefulls.
day 42 of veg and i`m thinking of transplanting for flower real soon.:hubba:
pics aren`t too good man:rolleyes: ....
digi-cam has not saved pics:eek:

:) my photographic skills leave alot to be desired.
really bad pics man!

praktrica 033.jpg

praktrica 034.jpg

praktrica 035.jpg

Nice jungle you got going there. The pics look like some type of security cam shot, aha.

Well everything is looking great my friend. I'm hoping those last two are ladies for ya. Looks like it's going to be a good harvest as long as things keep looking up for ya. Great work. Take care and keep us posted on your progress. Be safe.

wow, man... really nice to see a grouping of healthy girls all happy :D

...and knowing there's gunna be some killer buds on there eventually...:cool:

way to go, bud :aok:

Whats up shuggy. Everything is looking great. I would thank you for the last round of pics but i can't see anything. :rofl: Just messing with ya mang. ;)

sorry bout` that dudes, still trying to figure out how to work my digi-cam:eek:
i`ve put the fine ladies into flower and transplanted them into 3gall containers.
they have nice, tight nodes and they`ve had 44 days of veg:hubba:
the girls are 2ft right now so i "hopefully" will have some big trees to harvest:)
i`ll post pics of them transplanted and settling into their new homes for flower:woohoo:
forever onwards:lama:

ok, it`s been a while since i posted here so here`s the update... i have a total of 4 females out of the 8 initial seeds, and that suits me fine as i don`t think i could get any more under the 1 400w hps.
they are around 2 weeks into flower and looking great, i have 2 different phenotypes, with one taking the look of a sativa whilst the others have the thick indica leaves.
i`ll post some pics ASAP, i`ve given a friend a loan of my cam and she hasn`t returned it yet.
this grow is going extremely well with no problems, hope the rest of flower continues the same.
3 weeks into flower...

Everything sounds great shuggy and glad to here it. ;) One thing about Stoneybud is she grows real easy. :hubba:

sorry i haven`t been keeping up to date with this journal, but this Stoney Bud is so easy to grow, i`ve just been letting those fine ladies (four of:hubba: )
do their thang.
i`m at week six flower but i can`t post any pics right now as my friend has still not returned my camera:hitchair:
they are fairly packing on the trich`s and are real sticky:D they are standing a little over four feet, in 3 gallon buckets.
the buds are getting so heavy on this one gal that i`ve had to tie the colas up, nice problem to have though:)
she is my tallest female....
also, i`m having some problems with one lady-the latter mentioned one, as her fan leaves at the mid-bottom are turning yellow in the veins of the leaves, this is now spreading to the entire leaf:eek: i`m not too worried though as i`m flowering to week ten, TBG said on a post about this that they thought they should have let them flower for the ten weeks instead of the eight, i`m going to do that now but keep an eye on the trichomes continually throughout.
again sorry no pics, but i`ll make sure i get my camera back ASAP.
you won`t beleive the difference in them man!
:lama: :postpicsworthless: :lama:

Sounds like everything is under control. The yellowing naturally occurs during late flowering... you should confirm that you don't have any lockups or anything though. just my thoughts. Happy growing!

thanx for the reply MentalPatient, i know that it`s best to allow the gals to become "N" defficient close to the end of flower. However they are only at 6 weeks and i plan on flowering for 10.
also this problem is only with one female and the rest are doing great.

i had hermie problems man! but i did get a nice stash of good bud.
my camera, the micro-pix one is refusing to take pics....

Latest posts

Back