Stoneybud grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did the right thing bro....you don't know if they gave a sheet about that neigbor(coulda been rubbish) or wanted a nice wiff of your pad.

and had your plants been 8 weeks into flower....you mighta been had.

i say you did the right thing and i might lay low for a few months anyhow.

but i cherrish my freedom and get a bit paranoid sometimes. and especially if leo was at my door. hahahahahahahahah.

get ready for the outdoor season...ITS ALMOST HERE! YAY! :hubba:

That a bummer Dude!!
My wife would say the same thing and STOPPING, but you know what I wouldn't stop for all of that!

I tell my wife that there is No Concern from the cops because I am not doing anything for the cops to look at me for anything !!!
As for those who knows, my, wife,& son in law and daughter and a friend that has moved out of town for GOOD hopefully!!
Other then that I believe I am fine.. I never count my chickens eggs for luck or bad luck..

shuggy4105 said:
better safe than sorry, yup.

Man, that would be a major paranoia moment. :holysheep:

It ***** that you tore your stuff apart. I probably would have reacted the same way as you, but now that I am not under that type of stress/adrenalin rush, I would have answered the door, and stepped outside (as if nothing was wrong), closed the door behind me and talked to the police. Of course, that would probably change if I was just smoking and the smell might leak out when you open the door.

Better luck with the next one!

that bites!!!... betchya had to change your shorts after all that, tho... :D

Holy crap, man... that'd be a way to get the adrennalin going...

One thing to keep in mind, non-the-less... if leo had shown up for you, just like Ben said, answer the door by stepping out and closing the door behind you... the cops have no right to enter your premises or look in UNLESS they had a warrent.

I have a friend who is very well known by leo where I live, and he deals with them constantly and fills me in on little bits of info on what they can and cannot do.

u know... this is almost a good thing that they showed up like they did... how suspicious are you now (about growing) when they showed up pretty much to your door already and nothing was amiss? ;)

reminds me of how I used to carry weed around in the car... I would "plant" a joint in the ashtray visible to any who would look in my car while I was in it, so that if leo ever stopped me for any reason, they would see the joint and, of course, confiscate it... meanwhile they wouldn't search the car the find the rest of the stash, or my cig pack that had multiple joints inside. ;)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
that bites!!!... betchya had to change your shorts after all that, tho... :D
;)
aint that the truth!:p ya gotta laugh man...:)

ok, in the interest of good growing and my health i`m germing ten more lil` Stoney`s.
paper bag method, and all ten have shown their tap-root but i`ll wait a day or so longer to get a nice long one from them all.
i`ll post pics of the germed seed before planting.
anyone know how to get rid of dead girlfriends??? hope she doesn`t see this post....but i wear the trousers in this relationship,honest.
"Shuggy`s Stoney`s - take 2"

Whats up shuggy. :ciao: Know need to kill her just yet. :p Lets see how this grow goes before taking drastic measures. :rofl: Here's some GREEN MOJO for them little Stoneybuds. ;)

ok, forgot to post pics of seed germed but it happens...:shocked:
out of ten i have 8 broke surface in 24hrs, they also germed in under 2 days with huge tap-roots:cool: -the quickest i`ve experienced to date for that complete process.
i WILL post pics of the lil` hopefull dudettes as soon as my camera can make them out,lol.:watchplant:
it`s good to be growing again:hubba:

couple of pics......8 remaining from 10
please excuse the first one, i`m high....

praktrica 001.jpg

praktrica 002.jpg

You are on your way.Looking forward to following this grow.GREEN MOJO and a RING OF PROTECTION from the cops is coming your way.Keep it GREEN:D

I see some babies. :hubba: So far so good shuggy. ;) Here's another round of GREEN MOJO for them babies. :aok:

Hey shuggy, glad to hear the police weren't looking for you.

Something similar happened to me about a year ago. Doorbell rang and I opened it without looking.

2 Detectives were standing at the door and I had a few girls in full bloom upstairs. Turned out that a load of houses in the area had been robbed the night before. The guy who robbed all the houses had stashed all the gear under the hedges in my garden. His mate was to return the following night and pick it up in his van. The detectives only wanted my permission to search the garden. They pulled tv's, dvd players, jewellery, thousands worth of stolen goods from my garden. Heart never pumped so fast I'd say.

If I had looked and seen who was at the door, I don't know what I would have done.

Best of luck with this grow RBH

i have a small cctv cam at my door now so i can see em comin`,lol.
here`s a couple more pics of the hopefull girls having a sun-shower...

praktrica 003.jpg

praktrica 004.jpg

praktrica 005.jpg

i`ve noticed that some of my leaves are twisting and curling down, but with no discolouration.
it`s very slight but deffinately an up-coming problem, any ideas?

i`ve noticed on one fine lady some small brown spots, kinda loks like over-fert but that`s not possible.
i`ve given them some epsom salts and this morning they`re looking good.
more pics asap.

this twisting of the leaf tips is continueing, no discolouration though-ph may be a bit high....

alot of the plants im wokring with now started twisting at the beginning, keep your conditions in the green and they'll work their way through it

hi all, my lil` problem as you can see in the pics....
everything is telling me it`s a N defficiency but i`ve only transplanted a couple of days ago and i`m giving nutes at every second watering/second day, at barely half the dose stated.even one of my gals have signs of over-fert, only one though (could`ve been the pre-mix:rolleyes: )
any ideas with the pics shown???

what pics??? i dont see no pics???

:postpicsworthless:

wheres the PICS! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

J/K

Latest posts

Back