SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can use gorilla tape for a bandaid , works great , the wound won’t faze the Durban , that plant should go 6’ feet +

the Herijuana x Blueberry is a fast finisher , not very tall maybe 4’ foot , ours finished late August , stinky plant and strong medicine….not a super big yield , but way better than those larfy autos on your porch

but as we all know , looks are no indication of potency , flavor , and fragrance

ganja on!

you can use gorilla tape for a bandaid , works great , the wound won’t faze the Durban , that plant should go 6’ feet +

the Herijuana x Blueberry is a fast finisher , not very tall maybe 4’ foot , ours finished late August , stinky plant and strong medicine….not a super big yield , but way better than those larfy autos on your porch

but as we all know , looks are no indication of potency , flavor , and fragrance

ganja on!

no you are right about the autos on the porch. I’m ready to give them away as is to someone that would appreciate them more than me. They are just driving up my plant count. I can’t see me going for either one unless I was out of weed which I hope won’t happen…

I love popping in here and seeing what you been up to.. I looked all over last night for my stickers wanting to send you one.. grrrr. I guess I used them all and need to order some more ok.. you'll be first.

Your killing it with the Autos.. I find Mephisto to give me the best results so far... but most of all, I cannot wait to gift you some of my crosses to grow out.. I think even BigSur will be surprised by them ... lol

I have a few crosses with a strain called Freakshow... the leaf's grow like Tropical Plants and while in veg look nothing like a pot plant... I think your ok atm on seeds, so I'll wait until Gabagoo is ready ok..

Keep doing what your doing, plants look amazing, love the touch of the Tomato cages..

I love popping in here and seeing what you been up to.. I looked all over last night for my stickers wanting to send you one.. grrrr. I guess I used them all and need to order some more ok.. you'll be first.

Your killing it with the Autos.. I find Mephisto to give me the best results so far... but most of all, I cannot wait to gift you some of my crosses to grow out.. I think even BigSur will be surprised by them ... lol

I have a few crosses with a strain called Freakshow... the leaf's grow like Tropical Plants and while in veg look nothing like a pot plant... I think your ok atm on seeds, so I'll wait until Gabagoo is ready ok..

Keep doing what your doing, plants look amazing, love the touch of the Tomato cages..
I grew some of the freakshow last year. It was a fun plant. Several folks are growing it now I think. This is a picture of mine from last year.
IMG_1392.jpeg

I loved growing it as a novelty but the buzz was just Soso kinda like a speedy buzz that doesn’t last long. I wouldn’t grow it for smoking but would again for a novelty Crash has been growing some freak stuff. He just harvested one today you should check it out. Beautiful plant while growing, ugliest plant ever at harvest time then looked like an oak tree after he trimmed it for drying. Buds on mine were small too but mine didn’t get as big as crashes. I still have some in the jar. It has a weird dry look in the jar too

So I’m not real happy about the outdoor plants… every one in some type of reveg most started flowering after they were outside for about a month I’m going from beautiful 11 fan leaves like this one
IMG_8368.jpeg

to weird cabbage 3 and 4 finger fans all growing Al over the plant randomly like these
IMG_8369.jpeg

even found this white bug laying all kinds of white fluffy stuff on one of my plants. I gave them a good spraying all the plants even tho I just sprayed them a few days ago, we had a bad storm with hail and rain
IMG_8363.jpeg

im thinking of replacing two of them at least with these two clones from the inside grow (Godfather OG)
I’m thinking they would not reveg since they are still little and have been outside since they popped and basically have grown up with the natural light cycle.
IMG_8370.jpeg

I think these two little plants will have plenty of time to grow and I can transplant them in 25 gallon pots. I really don’t want 4 reveg plants and my limit is four so I really don’t want to be flaunting more outside.

I still want to leave at least one of the plants planted directly in the ground. Maybe the snow leopard as I like the short stubby look of it

This plant is going to the daughters but also revegging but she won’t mind as she only grows them for the looks and this one will probably look crazy.
IMG_8371.jpeg

Latest posts

Back