SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’m not real happy about the outdoor plants… every one in some type of reveg most started flowering after they were outside for about a month I’m going from beautiful 11 fan leaves like this one
View attachment 331512
to weird cabbage 3 and 4 finger fans all growing Al over the plant randomly like these
View attachment 331513
even found this white bug laying all kinds of white fluffy stuff on one of my plants. I gave them a good spraying all the plants even tho I just sprayed them a few days ago, we had a bad storm with hail and rain
View attachment 331515
im thinking of replacing two of them at least with these two clones from the inside grow (Godfather OG)
I’m thinking they would not reveg since they are still little and have been outside since they popped and basically have grown up with the natural light cycle.
View attachment 331514
I think these two little plants will have plenty of time to grow and I can transplant them in 25 gallon pots. I really don’t want 4 reveg plants and my limit is four so I really don’t want to be flaunting more outside.

I still want to leave at least one of the plants planted directly in the ground. Maybe the snow leopard as I like the short stubby look of it

This plant is going to the daughters but also revegging but she won’t mind as she only grows them for the looks and this one will probably look crazy.
View attachment 331519
My outdoor plant is still flowering. The males that I unpotted and just threw in the woods are not making any more flowers. They are laying on their sides. I thought they would just die but no such luck. Probably should go in the compost bin next time I think about it. It is just weird that the female keeps flowering. Might be a cool trait if it is a trait. Put them in flower inside and set them outside for the hot summer months to flower out…

I had one on my porch last year that revegged then came back and put on some pretty nice buds. I worked with it all summer picking off all those strange leaves. It had a pretty big yield actually. It was in a 25 gallon pot and was taller than my sliding glass door. I’m thinking I would have better luck with the little Godfather OGs for at least two of my plants anyway. A revenged plant is not my favorite. My buds were round like tennis balls quite a few of them instead of like baseball bats

I had one on my porch last year that revegged then came back and put on some pretty nice buds. I worked with it all summer picking off all those strange leaves. It had a pretty big yield actually. It was in a 25 gallon pot and was taller than my sliding glass door. I’m thinking I would have better luck with the little Godfather OGs for at least two of my plants anyway. A revenged plant is not my favorite. My buds were round like tennis balls quite a few of them instead of like baseball bats
Sub
The plant having 3 leaves does not always mean revegging ....
Cannabis plants typically have five to seven leaves, but it is not uncommon for a plant to have only three leaves1. There are a few possible explanations for this. One is that the plant is young and has not yet developed all of its leaves. Another possibility is that the plant is not getting enough nutrients, which can cause leaves to fall off1. Cannabis plants with only three fan leaves are often considered to be more potent than plants with more leaves2. The leaves of a three-leaf plant have a higher surface area to volume ratio, which means that they have a higher concentration of cannabinoids2. Environmental stress, lighting changes, and changes in lighting schedule can also produce three-point leaves3.

The spot where she is planted doesn’t get enough sun and more bugs than I can control on my porch. We had a bad storm with hail and gushes of water. I’m sure that’s where the pm came from. The pm I’m not to worried about as I think it will go away with treatment but I think this plant will face the axe

I’m not that upset, just a little thing plus give me a chance to see what these Godfather OGs can do on my sunny porch outside where they will be much happier.
the GFOG in the tent are stacking up nicely in week 3 of flower.
I think you’re going to really like that Godfather OG SubmarineGirl! Of the three strains I grew out last (purple ghost candy, LA Peyote Kush and Godfather OG), it was far and away my favorite. In fact, it’s probably the best strain I’ve grown with my limited experience.

I think so too t-dub. It’s only in week three of flower and already stacking up nicely. Just took a peek as the light went out for the night.
IMG_8372.jpeg
what timing

a labor of love

best Kush for me has been the P98 Bubba , Ogers , and Triangle Kush

ive got a good lead on someone who is making some S1 seeds from a genuine P98 and I will be glad to get that one back in my stable

Defoliating the Godfather OG tent in week 3 of flower now. Goshomolly I pulled off a grocery sack full of leaves and unnecessary growth. Still needs more but will give them a few days to recover. I don’t think they will have a problem as these are super healthy growers.

Defoliating the Godfather OG tent in week 3 of flower now. Goshomolly I pulled off a grocery sack full of leaves and unnecessary growth. Still needs more but will give them a few days to recover. I don’t think they will have a problem as these are super healthy growers.

View attachment 331563
Is that the drone from the US Open in the background noise?😁

Latest posts

Back