SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I took an old speaker cover and covered it with that. Also a few of the plant's got nutrient burn I believe by the leaves curling up and turning yellow. I think they will be fine though.
i commented on his post that they looked like speaker covers. I think that would work fine. Your nute burn looks fine just the tiny tips. Some growers like to see that

Making dry ice kief again. Pulled up @pute instructions from last time…
copy and paste if anyone wants to know more…

Remember, and don't let this confuse you. Kief and bubble hash are processed different. Dry ice is used for kief. Everything is dry....no water involved.

So, since you mentioned dry ice let's do kief..

I would use 6 to 8 oz of broken down sugar and and popcorn buds. The more you break it down the better. When sufficiently broken down put it into a 5 gallion bucket. Next, you will need 5 or 6lbs of dry ice...break it down into chunks about 2 to 3 inches in diameter. Put it in the bucket as well.

Then, pull your 220 mesh screen tightly down over the bucket making a tight fit screeching it across the bucket opening.

Now, tumble the bucket gently for 30 seconds or so....... keeping the open end upright.....

Once done turn the bucket upside down and shake it gently over a large surface of glass. Do this for 15 seconds or so. You should get a copious amount of kief. Scrape it into a pile using a credit card ot similar.

Do this a total of 3 times. Bingo....you are done. It is dry an immediately ready to smoke.

Make sure you clean the screen with a hose to un clog it for use the next time.

so this time I’m running two batches about 1/2 lb each. We liked this stuff so much last time with the Josie plant in there that I added more bud, the kind with a great smell…
this is what I started with

IMG_8465.jpeg

IMG_8466.jpeg

didn’t see too much difference between the color of each run but figured 3 times a charm last time so this should be the same…
gonna mix it all together and not separate runs…

IMG_8467.jpeg

Going to do the other half now…

Making dry ice kief again. Pulled up @pute instructions from last time…
copy and paste if anyone wants to know more…

Remember, and don't let this confuse you. Kief and bubble hash are processed different. Dry ice is used for kief. Everything is dry....no water involved.

So, since you mentioned dry ice let's do kief..

I would use 6 to 8 oz of broken down sugar and and popcorn buds. The more you break it down the better. When sufficiently broken down put it into a 5 gallion bucket. Next, you will need 5 or 6lbs of dry ice...break it down into chunks about 2 to 3 inches in diameter. Put it in the bucket as well.

Then, pull your 220 mesh screen tightly down over the bucket making a tight fit screeching it across the bucket opening.

Now, tumble the bucket gently for 30 seconds or so....... keeping the open end upright.....

Once done turn the bucket upside down and shake it gently over a large surface of glass. Do this for 15 seconds or so. You should get a copious amount of kief. Scrape it into a pile using a credit card ot similar.

Do this a total of 3 times. Bingo....you are done. It is dry an immediately ready to smoke.

Make sure you clean the screen with a hose to un clog it for use the next time.

so this time I’m running two batches about 1/2 lb each. We liked this stuff so much last time with the Josie plant in there that I added more bud, the kind with a great smell…
this is what I started with

View attachment 333214
View attachment 333215
didn’t see too much difference between the color of each run but figured 3 times a charm last time so this should be the same…
gonna mix it all together and not separate runs…

View attachment 333216
Going to do the other half now…
Are you gonna press it?

Dang that looks like the move! That's all from larf and trim? It's all kief ?
A lot of bud in there too. I was looking for a little extra than just sugar leaves. Picked some good smelling buds to add to the mix plus two autos that larffed out on my back porch purple lemonade and sour diesel that also had a nice smell. Started out with 16oz in those two gallon bags. Ran the process twice with putes recipe. Didn’t weigh it but I pretty much filled a 3 cup container.

You can make edibles or tincture with the left overs. There is plenty cannabinoids left in that stuff…

well for some maybe but not my thing. I left it in a bucket outside the garage door with the dry ice melting over it. Maybe I’ll let Mr Subbie rake it in nice with that next tub of substrate to promote his memory glands a bit…

I guess I should make bed time drops with it...a friend shared some alcohol tincture with me, thought my tongue was gonna melt on the bottom side...I'd enjoy a few drops and then out like a hammer to the head...
It’s a bit better if you squirt a bit of honey under your tongue or something else to absorb some of that sting of the alcohol it still stings a bit but I get thru it for the effects it has a night.

Latest posts

Back