SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like another 2 weeks subbie, at least from here...
Yes, at least two weeks I think. These are only in their 8th week of flower. I’ve never been done till 10 weeks. Sometimes longer…This plant I think I must have fed twice or something as it has crispy leaves and the trichomes have amber where the other sister plants don’t yet or don’t have the crispy leaves condition either. I think I will leave it in there till the others get done as it doesn't seem ready yet also not much smell on this bud so maybe I screwed it up Took a sample bud just to try it out since there was early amber I’m not expecting much but I hope I’m wrong 🤪 Smoking the Banana TK tonight while sulking about it
IMG_1617.jpeg

Yes, at least two weeks I think. These are only in their 8th week of flower. I’ve never been done till 10 weeks. Sometimes longer…This plant I think I must have fed twice or something as it has crispy leaves and the trichomes have amber where the other sister plants don’t yet or don’t have the crispy leaves condition either. I think I will leave it in there till the others get done as it doesn't seem ready yet also not much smell on this bud so maybe I screwed it up Took a sample bud just to try it out since there was early amber I’m not expecting much but I hope I’m wrong 🤪 Smoking the Banana TK tonight while sulking about it View attachment 334611
Probably not something you did. The rest of your plants are looking normal(which for you is always stellar). That plant is probably just a mutant.

Probably not something you did. The rest of your plants are looking normal(which for you is always stellar). That plant is probably just a mutant.
I don’t know Fogey. I’m thinking I re-fed it while losing count of which pots have already had their nutrients and in a stoned moment of passion, re-fed it…

Ok rolled that Godfather OG bud I pinched the other day that’s been drying on my kitchen counter. It had good amber trichomes but was only in its 8th week of flower with ugly crispy leaves almost reaching the buds but not quite. Remarkably nice bike ride afterwards. Both Mr Subbie and I commented on the nice buzz it provided. So I guess I’m gonna add harvesting that ugly mofro to my list of things to do today. The others are growing normally and will stay in the tent for a bit longer.

So I got that ugly plant all trimmed up and ready for drying. These plants did not have huge buds but did have nice medium buds that although didn’t have that crazy wild smell when I trimmed, did have me taking a trim break as some weed makes my chest a bit heavy while trimming. Many of the leaves looked like this crispy almost to the bud. I’m sure I must have over fed this plant or something as none of the other plants have this crispy problem.
IMG_8579.jpeg

We did smoke two of these joints today tho early and not cured which were very nice so I’m much more excited today than I was a few days ago.

did get a nice little pan full tho and it looks pretty good now that the ugly is off of it 🤪

IMG_8577.jpeg

It was like Christmas today when I received my next grow cuttings in the mail. OMG I have to say if I were to give a rating to every part of this order (quality, packaging, shipping customer service even tracking number in advance so I could plan my day) I would give GMOs house of clones an A++ 5 star rating for sure. I hope to one day be able to leave that comment as he is the catz! The cuts were carefully packaged very professionally and when I finally got to the cuts I couldn’t believe how beautiful and healthy they were. I was so excited and prepared to get them ready for rooting. I even received a cool sticker for my grow journal.

They are now in the little clone house hopefully enjoying the light and warmth thinking about setting some roots.

so if everything goes well, my next garden will be Chimera #3 and the Stardawg Corey. Shoutout to @gmo for your kindness and beautiful cuts and I hope I can do them justice.

IMG_8581.jpeg

IMG_8584.jpeg

Nice, isn’t this a great place to hang out. Most of the members are genuine, and really care. I have not found one that isn’t willing to share or help when I ask… I do my best to share whenever asked and I get a very good feeling from doing so…

It was like Christmas today when I received my next grow cuttings in the mail. OMG I have to say if I were to give a rating to every part of this order (quality, packaging, shipping customer service even tracking number in advance so I could plan my day) I would give GMOs house of clones an A++ 5 star rating for sure. I hope to one day be able to leave that comment as he is the catz! The cuts were carefully packaged very professionally and when I finally got to the cuts I couldn’t believe how beautiful and healthy they were. I was so excited and prepared to get them ready for rooting. I even received a cool sticker for my grow journal.

They are now in the little clone house hopefully enjoying the light and warmth thinking about setting some roots.

so if everything goes well, my next garden will be Chimera #3 and the Stardawg Corey. Shoutout to @gmo for your kindness and beautiful cuts and I hope I can do them justice.

View attachment 335076
View attachment 335077
You'll give em a great life! That's why you have them.

All the best to you.

G

Nice, isn’t this a great place to hang out. Most of the members are genuine, and really care. I have not found one that isn’t willing to share or help when I ask… I do my best to share whenever asked and I get a very good feeling from doing so…
Yes it is boo. Just to see your post everyday reminds me of that 💕

I'm happy
So I got that ugly plant all trimmed up and ready for drying. These plants did not have huge buds but did have nice medium buds that although didn’t have that crazy wild smell when I trimmed, did have me taking a trim break as some weed makes my chest a bit heavy while trimming. Many of the leaves looked like this crispy almost to the bud. I’m sure I must have over fed this plant or something as none of the other plants have this crispy problem.
View attachment 335052
We did smoke two of these joints today tho early and not cured which were very nice so I’m much more excited today than I was a few days ago.

did get a nice little pan full tho and it looks pretty good now that the ugly is off of it 🤪

View attachment 335053
View attachment 335052

View attachment 335053
I'm looking forward to seeing what your are not like
View attachment 335052

View attachment 335053
Now that's a green thumb 👍

Also put a couple of cap junkie clones in there with them I took off a plant today when transplanting her. They will go to a new home in hopes that @Carty seeds will travel further than he thought they would. He said that the Cap Junkie was the rage 🤪
That Cap Junky is a true S1 reversed.. Everyone who has been running it is loving it...

Up next. BOG's Blue Moon Rocks and his Sour Bubble Bx1. some of the lucky donors received 10 seeds as a thank you.. I'm sure a few will float around here.

Also, Pute has given me permission to do a big giveaway for end of Summer/ Labor Day Fun... sorry to hijack your thread to do this, but a lot of people visit your workings... hehe. because you kill it girl...

Update on the outside plants today.
first up, the Beautiful Snow Leopard
seems to like the spot she’s in. She’s over 6’ tall and filling out wide just like big said she would. This plant gets less sun than the others but I think still enough as it’s growing really well and seems to be keeping up with the others
IMG_8604.jpeg
IMG_8605.jpeg

Latest posts

Back