SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B913D9CD-876C-4381-9DCD-91D3A7E1FAE8.jpeg

So you pile these eggplant medallions on a big bowl of your favorite noodles then add my homage pasta sauce and you got one of my favorite meals.

I don't care for eggplant but they look yummy subbie...the meal sounds great...
The kids don’t know they are eggplant and you wouldn’t either. I cut the ones I make for them like fries and give them a Little Dipper of ketchup and they go to town. We don’t call them eggplant either, they are Oma fries 😂

View attachment 302260
So you pile these eggplant medallions on a big bowl of your favorite noodles then add my homage pasta sauce and you got one of my favorite meals.
You can do that with squash as well. Low cal, filling and tastes great if prepared properly. Mrs Pute uses an air fryer.

You can do that with squash as well. Low cal, filling and tastes great if prepared properly. Mrs Pute uses an air fryer.
We had zucchini fries tonight in the air fryer neighbor brought a giant zucchini made fries with half of it tonight will stuff the other half for tomorrow. I love summer veggies

So one of my four outside plants decided to bloom about two weeks after putting them out. All four of them have since went into bloom and are now in obvious different states of reveg. This plant however is not showing the knarley reveg like the other plants and seems to keep blooming. I thought for sure with another month of hot summer, they would surly stop flowering and start vegging again. Well I haven’t been giving her any blooming nutes and am starting to think maybe I should since she is still packing on the blooms. The other plants are taller and bushier and like I said obviously in reveg. I don’t know what to expect from them. Was waiting for them to start making regular fan leaves agin to see what I should trim off…
this is a little video clip so y’all can see it. Maybe I should do some bloom nutes?

Attachments

• IMG_0168.MOV
    31.1 MB
So one of my four outside plants decided to bloom about two weeks after putting them out. All four of them have since went into bloom and are now in obvious different states of reveg. This plant however is not showing the knarley reveg like the other plants and seems to keep blooming. I thought for sure with another month of hot summer, they would surly stop flowering and start vegging again. Well I haven’t been giving her any blooming nutes and am starting to think maybe I should since she is still packing on the blooms. The other plants are taller and bushier and like I said obviously in reveg. I don’t know what to expect from them. Was waiting for them to start making regular fan leaves agin to see what I should trim off…
this is a little video clip so y’all can see it. Maybe I should do some bloom nutes?
Nice looking plant. Personally, I would feed her bloom nutes.

63A55767-CAEE-44A3-9201-FFE747FE9A6F.jpeg

My other two. This one is over 6 ft now. Don’t know I might need a ladder to tend to her.
F235A5A3-D277-40DD-86FF-4FFD13DA5730.jpeg

and this one, the twin sister of the one with the blooms only she didn’t start blooming till weeks later…

Latest posts

Back