SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if pvc would be strong enough?
Something like this so yo can add some netting.
IMG_1296.jpeg

@CrashMagnet could you send me 4 spiders for my outside plants? I know you got some growing in your freaky laboratory. 🤪
I can loan you the one I have left : ) The other one (there might have been two others) hasn't been around for a few weeks. I never found a dead one, so I have to assume it decided to move out in the not so warm spring weather.

not really excited about the two autos I put outside earlier to make room in the tent. They are just running up my plant count. The inside plants like the purple lemonade sister of the first plant below was ready last week but these Are not ready yet and the buds are small compared to the ones I’ve harvested from the tent. (I’ve been averaging about 3 oz dried on the inside auto plants which still isn’t a lot but there were seven plants in the tent growing at the same time so total made it worth it to run the tent…)The outside buds are much more purple very dark and will probably only make one pretty oz of weed dried with nice bag appeal but it can’t happen quick enough for me and I’m ready to get them off my porch cause my outside plants are becoming more noticeable now.

IMG_8153.jpeg

IMG_8151.jpeg

Latest posts

Back