SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another two plants ready today. Harvested the other trizkit this morning. Nice and sticky too. This one had smaller diameter but longer buds. And other pan going on the drying rack.
View attachment 313293View attachment 313294

SubG you are getting into a retheme. I'm thinking next fall I'll have a good stash to play with this time maybe a little hash timemmmmm.

View attachment 314267
checking in on the spider farmer light tent. All four plants are growing beautifully and the two strains Hindsight and Girl Crush are growing at the same speed and height so far so I’m kinda glad about that.
View attachment 314261
if you see this on someone’s question what’s wrong with my plant. You can ask them did they perhaps accidentally touch the LEDs with that plant for a couple seconds while checking it? That’s what I believe this to be as it’s just what I did one night before going to bed and woke up to this. The spots are spaced like my lite too so there you go…
View attachment 314262View attachment 314263
View attachment 314265
View attachment 314266
all four plants have good inner node growth going on after last weeks topping
View attachment 314264
weird tho that the PH runoff is still low. My pen is broke so I’ve resorted to the little kit thingy but I’m putting 6.5 in and getting close to 4.0 out. The plants don’t seem to mind at all but I would like to figure out why this is going on. They have only had light nutes and only for a couple weeks. They were like this before I started nutes too which caused me to do emergency transplant to check the roots plus a better pot.
View attachment 314270
they look awesome tho. I plan to lower them all to the floor today and lower the light which is now running at 100% for a few days

Looking good SubG you sure have been buzzy this year plus the holidays. Enjoy

Su
Thanks Carty for your kind comments. I loved growing the autos way more than I thought I would. I really got quite a haul too more so than I thought I could with autos. I’m still burping the jars and they smell lovely too. Will be sampling them soon. I’ll be ready to try them and your Gabagoo autos again soon maybe when my tent is empty in the spring. Now I have two tents, both of them full with photos I also wanted to try and grow. I wish I had more room as well to grow everything I want to try.
Yes, I could have definitely started trimming a bit earlier. The giant beautiful shade leaves must have blinded me from snipping them off as I was in love with them for a couple weeks but finally had to cut them off a couple days ago. They plants seem to be thanking me for it too each time I unzip the tent to check them out.
I noticed the droopy leaves too thinking they needed a drink but when I inspected them closer they didn’t appear thirsty and did not have that feel of a droopy leaf but more of a downward grow almost claw like but not like claw leaves either thick and hard and healthy not limp at all. I thought maybe it was just the strains I chose this time. Anyway these were the leaves I ended up trimming off and I haven’t seen any more so far growing like that. That may be different as they grow tho…
I’ve been monitoring my PH and have been having trouble with the PH out being way lower than the PH in. For now I’m not doing anything about it and just putting 6.5 in until I see a problem. Sometimes the transplant works it’s way out but I try to keep abreast of the ph thing anyway…. I’m using loaded soil the strawberry stuff I used for the auto grow. I love that soil and have not one gnat in either tent for 3 grows now. I manage my nutes around it since it’s loaded and cut down considerably when I transplant. These will be ready soon for a transplant have to see what I have for pots and maybe call on my friends at Amazon for more. I plan to give them a good trim from the underside after I transplant them or before, then put a net down over them and let them fill it in in hopes they don’t grow too tall for my tent after I turn them on to flower. These plants all have thick stalk stems as big as a kids pencil already and seem very healthy.
thanks again Carty for being my fan. I’m sure a fan of yours and you have taught me so much 🥰

I forgot I have two portable fans that run on high to circulate things around not directed on plants but does cause a bit of movement on the plants. My duct fan I usually adjust higher or lower depending on the temp and humidity. This spider light tent is in the house, my other tent is in the furnace room much warmer especially in the winter.

Subbie I also so am going Carty way. He has taught me so much. Aren't Auto's fun. Your doing great you have so much grow. YeHa 😊

Started smoking the auto flowers yesterday. Yesterday we tried the Whiskey Zulu. I was excited to smell a skunky smell when the hubby fired it up. The skunk smell seemed to go away after the first couple of tokes but maybe not for somebody just walking in the room we were in…. The buzz was nice. (I’m usually happy if I get a buzz from my garden no matter how small or large just to know it was not a waste of time). The relaxing buzz carried me thru the gift wrapping session as well as a batch of cookies so I would not call it couch weed. I would rate it over what I call reg weed and do like another name on the jar to choose from.

today we are trying the Trizkit (so far so good). I’ll report on it again later 😊
Wait until they age. Yummy. Or did you smoke some aged. I'm stoned.🥳

They all are not quite ready for the net yet. I put it up now so I wouldn’t crush the plants doing it later (lessons learned from doing it in the past). I like the net. It’s stretchy and big enough for me to double over in my small tent for trellising

8D6165CA-FB6A-474D-9C00-53D204B1DBF2.jpeg

Just a quick report on the spider farmer tent. Everyone is growing but I’ve been doing some tucking and fimming to try and promote growth other than height. I did see today where each plant could use a bit more thinning underneath so I’ll probably tend to that when giving them some nutes today.

Just thought I’d post an update in the spider farmer light tent. Start of Week 2 of 12/12. Starting to see some flower sites on the hindsite and girlcrush plants. Just kind of a waiting game now. Gave Mr Sub watering directions while I’m OOC. He not a gardener only enjoys the end product and complains about fan leaves in all the trash cans. I’m going with plain sink water to make it easier as the PH thing will put him over the edge maybe 😂 screen filled out pretty nice and I have done a bit more trimming fan leaves shading sites below. I guess I’ll have a better idea next week what they will do…

Starting week 3 in flower in the spider farmer tent. Mr sub did a great job running water to all the girls for me today. I mixed and he delivered. I trimmed up again the underside and tons of middle stuff again as you all know I have to keep vegetation more thin with four plants crowded in my 2x4 tent. I’m starting to see flower sites and am looking forward to watching them stack on and beef up hopefully 🤞
C3AAF1FC-105D-4938-A2CA-FDCFE8393A4E.jpeg

This is so exciting. I am 1 week behind you, so seeing your progress is motivational to say the least. The ladies look very happy!

Since it’s too wet to plow I thought I’d update my garden pages. First the spider light tent. It’s kind of a waiting game but these girls are looking very healthy and showing off more pretty white flowers every day. They seem to love their environment and I’m sure the spider farmer light has a lot to do with it. Today is starting week 4 for these girls. Two hindsight and two girl crush. Both plants are aggressive growers and node spacing is farther apart than I’m use to but I think it’s just the plants will to grow. Still I’m hoping that the node buds will all come together and make me some pretty buds.
6CC514DE-14AA-47D2-94C1-475A00EC5D04.jpeg

Since it’s too wet to plow I thought I’d update my garden pages. First the spider light tent. It’s kind of a waiting game but these girls are looking very healthy and showing off more pretty white flowers every day. They seem to love their environment and I’m sure the spider farmer light has a lot to do with it. Today is starting week 4 for these girls. Two hindsight and two girl crush. Both plants are aggressive growers and node spacing is farther apart than I’m use to but I think it’s just the plants will to grow. Still I’m hoping that the node buds will all come together and make me some pretty buds. View attachment 318064
Yummy Yummy SubG. Your plants are looking so good. Happy growing.🤪

Latest posts

Back