Tell me about Red Shiva

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

ms_1

I've got some Red Shiva seeds and I can't find much about this strain. I can find a little about plain Shiva but I don't know if Red Shiva is the same or what. Is it mostly Indica or Sativa? Any medical value? Anyone willing to give a smoke report? I will grow it with Big Bud. Are their veg. and flower times similar? How tall does it get? Basically, anything you can tell me would be great.

Thanks and Peace Out :)

Where did you get the seeds? From a seedbank? If so, they should have a report on the seeds. I've never heard of it before but there are a lot of strains out there..Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

They were actually promotional seeds from 420. They were the free ones you get when you buy others. I'm curious to see how consistant they are. Who knows, they might just be junk they were trying to get rid of.

420-seeds.com used to sell them. I have a red-shiva grow on here on my journals if you'd like to check it out.

It's much like a skunk, stretches out medium with decent 3+- inch internodes, until you get to the massive colas.
It had a one of a kind smell and taste, and is one of the best strains I've ever grown.

POP THEM SEEDS!

Latest posts

Back