Tent adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 6.36 Oz's a plant. I will post some photos up later.

Herm said:
I got 6.36 Oz's a plant. I will post some photos up later.

Wow :holysheep: , that is good. You had a total of 4 plants, right? Thats dry weight? I liked how white they turned out during your grow.

I am uneducated with tent grows, is this a good amount of bud for the tent space that you had or is that a common amount?

Skool said:
Wow :holysheep: , that is good. You had a total of 4 plants, right? Thats dry weight? I liked how white they turned out during your grow.

I am uneducated with tent grows, is this a good amount of bud for the tent space that you had or is that a common amount?

Yes that is dried weight. I had 4 plants in there under 2 600's. My tent was 4'9" x 4'9" it was my first grow in it.

I also harvested my big room and averaged right around the exact same in grams per watt on two thousand watt lights with 12 plants under them.

Skool said:

Any properly set up grow space will get great results as long as the conditions and care are kept up, the tent being no different!

good job! 25 oz's from 4 plants is extremely rare on my end. I wish I could get that much!

Latest posts

Back