tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
In one of those 4x4 grow tents they say hydroponics but is tent only. 96" tall.
Can you use 5 gal buckets in these? How many 2-3 ? What are the best strains for a tent?
Also - there isn't much room to get in there and work.
Can you get a tan from an hps or hortilux light? With the the 10' x10' ' 5000watts I could camp in there set up a cot micro fridge etc in 1/2 and solid XXX Skunk grow in the other half.
Its a thought.

I see not reason that you could not use 5 gal buckets. And a 96" tent is a tall tent--8'. There are homes that have lower ceilings that that....mine is one of them. Are you sure the tent is 8' tall?

How much you can get in a tent is quite strain dependent. If you are growing smaller indicas, you may be able to get as many as 6-8 buckets in there without overcrowding your plants. Larger sativa dominant plants, you will probably be limited to 3-4 plants.

The image of a 10 x 10 space with half "camp" space does sound interesting.

Yea my tent is 71" and it's an average size tent, dunno how you can put together an 8' tent in an house with rooms less than 10' tall? I bet it is closer to my tent height, and yes I run 5 gallon buckets in my tent. Pic #1 is my tent and Pic #2 is it at the time I harvested, my plant was in a five gallon bucket and the tops of the plants were just over my head and I'm 5'7" so plenty of room in there for an indica.

Nice setup kravenhead. Yes the tent is adjustable up to 10' tall! Ebay # 380901376302
But I would'nt want that tall . I thought maybe somewhat plants worked better.
We have 10 1/2' ceilings. This building I live in was built as a place where guys would come and get a haircut take a bath and have they're clothes laundered. A livery out back.
Then it was turned into a dr. Office for over 60 years. Then apartments a craft shop a tanning salon another apartment building then we bought it and made 1 big house out of it.

Yeah Goddess I thought getting the big tent and camping in there during the entire grow would be cool. The fridge and micro could even be solar powered so I could help the environment too.

LOL--Takes an incredible amount of solar panels and storage batteries to run a microwave.

It appears that the tent is actually 71" and you can get 1' extensions to make it taller--looks like an option. I have a hard time envisioning an indoor plant that would need a 10' ceiling with a 4 x 4 tent...though if you were running LEDs you can get the light higher.

Latest posts

Back