Tess - First grow Feminized seeds 2 X White widow 2 X Northern Lights X Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spacecake said:
Hi, Maybe not Nutes but something like superthrive "SUPERthrive is a liquid concentrated growth enhancer product for plants, which has been around since 1940. It contains 50 vitamins and hormones." Im pretty sure you can use from seedling ;) Those pots look a bit big there get lost ;)

If you do transplant as they are seedlings there is norm one main Tap root so I norm dig around carefully then prepare other pot with a hole in soil and just move over carefully and repot ;)

Looks Great My first I had no idea ;)

Peace

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=295666&postcount=15 <--- on "Superthrive" ....

Thankyou to everyone who is watching in on my grow and helping me.

The Plants have all sprouted and are around 2inches Tall I have Turned the Fan on today as the stems are looking a little thin so the fan im Hoping will thicken the stems up.....

I am Currently giving them around 20hours light a day with a few hours break.
I have taken a couple of pics excuse quality it's off a camera phone ......Do they look ok or is the fan going do make the first plant grow on the slant (crooked) as the fan's blowing it?

Thanks for reading xxxxxxx

:eek::p:ignore:

Sorry 4got to add the pics xx

01012005(004).jpg

01012005(008).jpg

01012005(022).jpg

They look fine to me. The fan will definitely help to develop strong stem growth. They will grow straight, dont worry. I would go ahead and keep the lights on 24/7. The four hours of dark isn't going to help that much. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Unless you moved your lights up for the pic I'd say they should probably be lower. I dunno how much heat they put off but my plants are only about 8-10 inches from a 400w HPS throwing off tons of heat. I had 4 CFLs together in a round reflector that added to about 115w and could keep them about 6 inches off without problems. Just keep that fan blowing between the light and the plants and keep an eye on em, lower the lights slowly to make sure you don't do any damage.

I dont know I like to have that lights out time I have done both 24/7 and 20/4
and not sure dont really see any diff ;) Just feel they need litle time out from all those watts and also when light comes back on the all look so happy and reach for the sky ;)

Peace and Hugs

\\S.

Lol thanks Space cake u Sound like u had a few spliffs 2nite ya sound nice n mellowed out ha ha .....Ima gona roll a fat one now cant wait.
Ihad a little probs with a few unknown mites on me soil but put some organic spray on 2 day and cleaned out the room Look Fine now dont seem to have put them through too much stress fourtunatly :)

Im the only 1 had sum stress finding a Huuuge spider under my Bathh towel size of a tennis ball ergghhhh!!!! hate it not gonna sleep tonight

Peace n Hugz Back

It looks like you could drop the lights down on them a bit. It will keep them from stretching. The 4 hours of darkness will cause a little stretching also.

I have got them not as close as i shoul but the room get's pretty hot sometimes over 80 degrees so i am scared of burning them would this be the case if i put them closer>?

Are they cool Floro's? If so, you can get them where they are almost touching.

hi tess ,,,like the stickyicky said you can put them within an inch of your babies heads ,,,can you put the fan on oscalate so its not allways directed at the same place on your babies :48:

Hi ya there Enviro lites ....are they classed as floro's?? and good idear im so dumb putting the fan on osculate now :)

If They stretch to far you can always transplant deeper in the soil. On my first grow WW I had mine tall and weak one of the experienced growers told me to put them in about 1/8 inch from the bottom leaves so they could grow new roots off the sides that was in deeper. It worked great. You have to watch watering to close to the stem when their young. Try to start in smaller pots next time where you can add your water and see it drain out to prevent nutrient lockup. MG makes a starter soil with very little nutrient so not hurt the seedling!!
Just a few things I learned that worked for me. Thought I would pass it along!!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GROW​

End of week 1 today after they have been planted,

I will be doing from now on a weekly update every saturday/sunday.

I have moved the lights today closer to the plants having discovered this may be the best option as they have not grown to much these last couple of day's (Not sure whether or not this has something to do with me spraying them with a mite organic spray) I have also added a layer of perlite to help reflect and help towards preventing mite's.

However here is a few pics of how they are doing.
Would it affect there grow if im not giving them enough water i have been watering them a wee bit every other or every 2 day's?

Thanks for all your help

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE DOING GREAT GOOD JOB!!!
One thing to remember is PATIENCE!!! stay on a schedule as your plants will adapt and do much better on a schedule. Also Patience like not trying to worry about every little thing and keep making changes like your feeding, watering and sprays. Remember plants usually just don't die people kill them Just my opinion

THanks grand daddy Do you think it would be ok to start giving them a little boost of something some kind of thing to help them along...if so anything you'd reccomend??

hi tess
no dont give them anything for at least 3 weeks ,,,they will let you know when there hungry :48:

tess said:
THanks grand daddy Do you think it would be ok to start giving them a little boost of something some kind of thing to help them along...if so anything you'd reccomend??

Fox Farm makes a product called Big Bloom used from seed to finish a very light organic I use.
I think if I were you I would just wait a while and let them get older, bigger and a little more healthy.
Just be Patient and they will do great!!!

Latest posts

Back