thc tomatoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
hey everybody, I did remeber I was 13 year old, i met my best friend s dad
my best friend is in jail now, bless his heart to have joint every x mas behind the slammer

anyway his dad, showed us tomatoes, asked us to eat it, we ate it i feel little bit buzzed, im like what is that? he showed us, he grew tomatoes and mj crop on each rows, one mj, one tomato then one mj, next is tomato on each row its about 8 row, in his backyard, he told us he grew these for 5 years he need us the youngs to eat it see if we get any buzz, we did got buzz, i said how ya do that? he grew it that way, and he said 5 years more these tomatoes will be hybrid with thc after veg. we was like dawg, next thing we knew his dad called me I ate the pizza, I knew where it came from, it was soo smoooth baked after ate it, i was full and good high thats nice, i just want put that in the journal, its good techique, but take long time. hes good man, hes in va now..... (sniff) miss his food, not miss him! lol:rolleyes:

isnt that impossible for a tomatoe pl;ant after five years of lettin them cross pollinate with marijuana generation after generation that they would be hybrid tomatoes with characteristics of Mary jane? i mean why did the tomatoe plant and how did it only take on one characteristic of the MJ plant and that it bein the one that matters only? i mean wat are the odds of this with out some high tech science lab and a couple highly educated people.
i aint in no way callin u a liar i myself am just skeptic i guess sems too good to be true maybe? but if so then wow i wish i could do it with a whole variuety of fruits and vegies. good way to get ur rebellious teenage kids full of angst to eat their veggies tho lol

I agree with zip...It seems as if a plant could be hybridized with only one of the traits, then why are we just hearing of it??? There's just no way IMO, that's my two cents...but i may be wrong, could be the best maters in the south...I really wish a Mod would spread some light on this...

actually 10 years to have tomatos hybrid and enough for adults to get high by eating it, or make a sauce out of it, with very low heat only..

that is what I would love to do when i get the chance, i need do that but wrong time wrong place, I only get right time and right place just to grow and breed some little. but I would love to do this I gotta get solar panels on my roof first, and do better hidden setups to last me a life! that is when I can do it and see it again :)
yes it works, check with college students that know more about it
I have heard about squash, but, I havent seen it, tomatoes I did saw it I did taste it, very sweet and very good!

zipflip said:
isnt that impossible for a tomatoe pl;ant after five years of lettin them cross pollinate with marijuana generation after generation that they would be hybrid tomatoes with characteristics of Mary jane? i mean why did the tomatoe plant and how did it only take on one characteristic of the MJ plant and that it bein the one that matters only? i mean wat are the odds of this with out some high tech science lab and a couple highly educated people.
i aint in no way callin u a liar i myself am just skeptic i guess sems too good to be true maybe? but if so then wow i wish i could do it with a whole variuety of fruits and vegies. good way to get ur rebellious teenage kids full of angst to eat their veggies tho lol

KGB30 said:
Man I got my plants growing with Tomatos to hide the smell. Man my wife is going to be pissed at me. lol. Man whats in those Tomatos. lol

how long did ya keep that going in your backyard? how long? im sure everybody wanna know lololol i saw for myself when i was kid, i love em
its like once a time for me and everybody, sad i know cuz of law and blah thats is a REAL abusive to everybody here and plants too vegtables too curse that FDA

jarrett.simmons said:
how long did ya keep that going in your backyard? how long? im sure everybody wanna know lololol i saw for myself when i was kid, i love em
its like once a time for me and everybody, sad i know cuz of law and blah thats is a REAL abusive to everybody here and plants too vegtables too curse that FDA

Out door growing for 3 months only and I tasted one of the tomatos yesterday man it tasted better then store baught but no THC affects noticed... Man if it does the is going to kick my *******.. lol

Thanks for your post another thing we can debate with.

My dad crossed bell peppers and chili peppers by mistake one year. He grew them right next to each other and when he took a nice big bite out of a bell pepper he damn near set his mouth on fire. It does work but i dunno bout mj + tomatos.

4u2smoke said:
hey I tryed to google " Tomato passion" could not find THC tomatos..Leave it to a 13 year old to teach me...where can I get seads? I live in USA

Could you imagine the thc tomato on hamburgers. YUM. lol

Latest posts

Back