thc tomatoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my best friend s dad explained to me it takes 10 years... so next seeds from tomatos and plant it with same bedding with mj plants, and grow from there, it will be good enogh cuz tomato mother grew it with mj for 10 years
I would like to learn something about better way to deal with this than 10 years?

tcbud said:
living proof that duPont works wonders...they took some dacron (kinda like what is stretchy bout bra makin material) and the docs put it in my heart for an interior heart wall....and dayum that was high tech back in the late eighties, and i know carrots love tomatoes (companion gardening). But i will never swollow this "story" bout thc tomatoes, cross breeding between families is one thing...like dif strains of tomatoes, but not gonna beleive your high was any more than suggestive.
You got to know if it was done, it would be being done as we type here.
love the thread tho............

Growdude said:
Im not sure what facts are available to prove you you cant cross pollinate tomatoes and mj.

But I think its like me saying I crossed my cat and my dog and when someone says "it cant be done" I say where your facts to disprove it.

But who knows I suppose.
Dupont has come out with some amazing break thru's, "better living thru chemestry"

All right bro why don't you do a study and come back with facts and when my plants mature & flower around the tomato plants I'll get to MP with results.

Sounds like we got a good debate started. LOL

ok i just did a search on cross breeding plants and seen something that said if you plant hot peppers near tomatos the seeds could produce a warmer tomato, just what i read.. i don't know if its true just puttin it out there.. i don't think it can be done but i know nothing about it. im gonna try a mix of strawberry bannana trees next year. jk

If this was true then there would be a flock of Tomato's High going around town for yrs now and wouldn't have to grow to smoke !!

:shocked: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shocked:

1715624097_5973bdd615.jpg

slowmo77 said:
ok i just did a search on cross breeding plants and seen something that said if you plant hot peppers near tomatos the seeds could produce a warmer tomato, just what i read.. i don't know if its true just puttin it out there.. i don't think it can be done but i know nothing about it. im gonna try a mix of strawberry bannana trees next year. jk

I would cross...bluebarry..X..pinnapple:hubba: would that be a blueapple..or a barrypine...:p

4u2smoke said:
I would cross...bluebarry..X..pinnapple:hubba: would that be a blueapple..or a barrypine...:p

That would be some tasty stuff. Oh man with some Vodka oh ya!!

:watchplant: I was picking some tomatoes for lunch and noticed this odd parasitic growth emminating from the top of one tomatoe. It's not a fungus, tastes really good in a bong and smells vaguely familiar :hubba:

I took a couple pics, to give you an idea :D

OddTomatoe3.JPG

OddTomatoe2.JPG

OddTomatoe1.JPG

Puffin Afatty said:
:watchplant: I was picking some tomatoes for lunch and noticed this odd parasitic growth emminating from the top of one tomatoe. It's not a fungus, tastes really good in a bong and smells vaguely familiar :hubba:

I took a couple pics, to give you an idea :D

Where do I get one at ? LOL J/k

Puffin Afatty said:
Well, I just ate that one, very tasty BTW :rofl:

If I get more, perhaps I'll clone them :farm:

:rofl: :rofl: :fly: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back