thc tomatoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats like saying that if you have an orange tree next to tomatoes for 10 years you will have some sort of a citrus tomatoe? lol.. i dont think is in any way possible, how do you think the THC is created by the MJ plant, its just way too many characteristics that the tomatoe plant wont be able to duplicate in order to start making any kind of THC. but thats jkust my 2 cents :aok:

Dankerz said:
here i was wondering why my kids looked recked tonight after that Salad. no wonder why they destroyed the icecreamcake ;)

:headbang2: :headbang2: :yay: lol

Firepower said:
Thats like saying that if you have an orange tree next to tomatoes for 10 years you will have some sort of a citrus tomatoe? lol.. i dont think is in any way possible, how do you think the THC is created by the MJ plant, its just way too many characteristics that the tomatoe plant wont be able to duplicate in order to start making any kind of THC. but thats jkust my 2 cents :aok:

How would I check the trichs to know when my tomato was ready?..lol..

yall know macdonalds has that special sauce.. alot of places around here stopped giving tomatoes because they all of the people getting sick from them, or were they getting sick? they just wanna keep those special tomatoes for them selves..

KGB30 said:
Where are your facts explain buddy so we can learn more.

Im not sure what facts are available to prove you you cant cross pollinate tomatoes and mj.

But I think its like me saying I crossed my cat and my dog and when someone says "it cant be done" I say where your facts to disprove it.

But who knows I suppose.
Dupont has come out with some amazing break thru's, "better living thru chemestry"

living proof that duPont works wonders...they took some dacron (kinda like what is stretchy bout bra makin material) and the docs put it in my heart for an interior heart wall....and dayum that was high tech back in the late eighties, and i know carrots love tomatoes (companion gardening). But i will never swollow this "story" bout thc tomatoes, cross breeding between families is one thing...like dif strains of tomatoes, but not gonna beleive your high was any more than suggestive.
You got to know if it was done, it would be being done as we type here.
love the thread tho............

slowmo77 said:
yall know macdonalds has that special sauce.. alot of places around here stopped giving tomatoes because they all of the people getting sick from them, or were they getting sick? they just wanna keep those special tomatoes for them selves..

Yeah that special sauce..lol..and now they are sayN its not even tomatos...hELL THEY DONT KNOW..but there is something with that special sauce tho..

well they supposedly put a flounder gene into a tomato to make them more cold hardy an they put wierd genes into some salmon to make em grow 4 times faster and bigger. but if sumone had of crossed mj&tomato the seeds wood be high dollar and very advertized. the seed sellers wood b rakeing in the $$

damn the past week ive been wondering if i got that salamalnolia **.... ive had all the signs it sucks i eat alot so i can pinpoint it but i know im sick as a dog. about the tomatoe thing wouldent it be possible to graft a pot plant to tomatoe plant, i dont know if it would grow thc but i think that can be done.

just grow em in same bed but tomatos seeds we must keep it for next grow that way extra hybrid with mj plants than to deal with 10 years that what i would like to check it out when i get the time.

Latest posts

Back