The Captain's Second Grow Journal !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Yes, My Frends, Spring Dreams in the middle of Winter? You Betcha, With the propect of our "Granddaddy Purps", I can hardly wait. As usual, One seedling is Doing better than the other, But Both are growing strong, Check them out.:D

Oh Yes, My Frends, Spring Dreams in the middle of Winter? You Betcha, With the propect of our "Granddaddy Purps", I can hardly wait. As usual, One seedling is Doing better than the other, But Both are growing strong, Check them out.:D

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

Good Morning TBG!! Well, She's Been in The "Bloom Room" Since Around the 14th of Nov. Soooo, We're thinking around Feb. Sometime around Valentine's Day!:D What a nice Valentine Present! Believe Me, Alot of LOVE go'es into All of our "Baby's" ;) And we all know how nice it is when they LOVE us Back!:bong: :clap: :stoned:

Happy Day-After Christmas!!!:clap: :clap: :headbang2: :headbang2: That Joyious, Happy Time Of Year!! The Exictement of the Holidays, The Presents, The Family... The Stress, Gone for another Year,HOORAY!! Hey! I Love Christmas,But I Hate The Stress. Sooo, Nows a good time to Smoke a couple of Bong-Loads and Update Our Journal.:D First Off, Our "Desert Lights" Girl Is Doing Great! Her Bud Sites are forming well, Under our eyepiece They Glisten with THC,Shimmering an almost Silver-coating over the still growing buds. Check Her Out :eek: She's Got Company, with some of our larger Seedlings and Two N.L..xSkunks! Hey TBG!! We're Starting our "Jungle"!!

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

The Smaller Plants are in the Bloomroom so that we can "Sex" Them:D Plus there are some plants ready for Bloom :D The Larger,Two Plants are the N.L.xSkunks, The Seedlings are Mostly "Northern Desert Lights". A Cross Of our N.L.x Skunk Female and a strong Male "Desert Lights". These are Sweet! It's Probably because of the cooler weather, but our Seedlings are Kicking-Butt! Check-out the dense growth and close internodes :D The Leaves are Thick, Almost like Pointsettia Leaves, And the stems are strong and thick.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Ho,Ho,Ho. Since You-all have been such Good Little Boys and Girls,;) Here's some Pic's of our "Grandaddy Purps!:D They have been doing so well, we've re-planted them in larger containers, and put them in the " Bloomroom" So we could "Sex" them. Even if we get a male we are going to Grow Both-out,{NOT Hopeing for ANY Males, But If It happens....Well,It's Not Allways a Bad Thing.:D Hummm,Looks Like we need to start some more seeds.:D

IMG_0001.jpg

View attachment IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

A Most Happy Holidays from CaptainViper and LadyViper to ALL of our Frends.

Whats going on CV. Hope you and the wife had a great Christmas. Everything is looking great mang. Hope you get nothing but females. Keep up the great work it will pay off in the end. ;)

Allright, A Bit of a gap Between Updates, I Know..So Here we go... Our Northern Desert Lights ... Have been in Bloom now for since Nov. 14 {Around} 3 Months now and are doing well. The "Bud Sites" are showing Small, But Tight,Nuggets.:D The Leaves, when Rubbed, Give off a very strong Scent, Musky/Skunky.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

And our Little "Grandaddy Purps". She's doing very well, a little side note...We were able to get Some "Grandaddy Purps" from the Same plant as the seeds we had already started growing!! Well..Another Clone from the same Mother-Plant! Some, Like ourselves, Started growing this Strain before we had even Tasted It! Excellent Choice! Blind-Luck! The First thing I noiticed after Smelling it for the first time, I was reminded of "Lilac-water", With a hint of Grape,Very Nice! The Nug's were Tight and still a little moist,{ Alot of what we've been getting around here's been very Dry, So this "Fresh" Bud's has been taken care of.....Flushed Properly, Dryed correctly,and Cured.} My Hat's off to whoever grew this.:D A Very Nice "Up" Stone! The Colors on these bud's run from Dark Green to a Distinctive Purple, as seen in the bottom Bud on the plate.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Whats up CV. Everything is looking great including them buds on the plate. :aok: Fire that **** up mang. ;) As you can see i brought my bong. :bong1: Pack it nice i got good lungs. :D

Howdy,Frends!! Having gotten tired of takeing Fuzzy Pic's, I Finaly broke-down and bought a small tripod.:D Quite a few of these, I Think, are much better than before. { O.K., A Few are still Fuzzy. The Closer Pic's are still a little Fuzzy, Im still trying to figure out how to get Closer Pic's of our Buds, While Not Fuzzing the Shot.} :D First-off, Here's some shots of our Northern Desert Lights. Is'ent she Pertty? She's Been Flowering Since Mid-Dec. ***Note:*** In an Experiment, We took 2 Northern Desert Lights, Sprouted at the Same time from seed, And after alowing them time to Veg.{Around 6 weeks}, We put them both-in to Bloom. One Plant on the Left side, Getting Mostly MH. Light from our 175W MH. On the other-side of our Bloom area we set the other Northern Desert Lights. This Plant receving Light Mostly from our 105W CFL. As you can see, Both Plants are Growing strong, But Differently...These Pic's shows the N.D.L. Growen Under The 105W CFL. She's Streched, Her Bud sites are tight,and Her secent is Softer than her sister's..

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

And Now,..Her Sister; This is the Second Northern Desert Lights {N.D.L.}, Mainly Lit by our 175W MH. First-off, She's not as streched as her sister, Her Bud-sites are much closer, And the over-all Look of her says"Stocky":D Her's is the Strongest Scent in the Bloom-area, Pudgent,Wonderful.:D Check-out Her Tight lil' Nugs!

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Since Our Northern Desert Lights was doing so well Under the MH.... We've Kept our "Grandaddy Purps" Right next to the N.D.L! And she's doing Sweet! She's Growen only a little Bit taller, But She's Thick! And she's gotten a bit bushier, But it seems Main Bud Growth is Mainly Comfined to the Center Stock, Only a few small off-shoots w/small buds towards the Bottom of the Plant.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Whats up CV. Man the ladies are looking great. It's wild how much of a difference a light can make when growing bud. How much longer ya got on them ladies before harvest? Man i bet ya can't wait either. :D

Hmmm, Good Question TBG, And Im-a Thinking Soon.:D For Several Resons: #1. It's that Time of Month when we're at the Bottom of the last bag of Mexican before Pay-Day,:( Down to the Last,Seedie Little Handful...And There, Standing Proudly, are our Girls. Tasty, Growing Strong and Stoney. Honestly, It's at This Stage of our Garden That Brings out the "Golem"-ish side to My Otherwise Cheerful Personality.:D The Left-Side of My Brain says "Oooh, Look at our Pretty Precious, Smelling Sooo Good, Shineing so Much from there Many THC Glans, We Loves So Much, We Care For.. We Watch..." The Right-Side of My Brain Cuts in:"WE WANTS IT!! It's Growen, It's READY!!" But The Left-Side comes back," NO, We MUST'ENT Cuts It Yet, Still Needs To Grow, To Mature...." As The Right-Side Screams " WE DO'ESENT CARE, WE WANTS IT! WE'RE TIRED OF SMOKING THAT OTHER CRAP! WE WANT'S THE PRECIOUS!!" Sometimes, it gets ugly.#2. Being that we only have limited space, in both Veg. and Bloom areas, Sometimes we simply need to Clear out room. { And We have 5-6 New Babies That are ready to "Move on up" :D and we have, Like, 6 "Grandaddy Purps" Clones That are Getting Close to Going into Bloom...} The Left-side of my brain says 10 more days, Watching closely, Letting the Clavexs time to swell...The Right-Side of My Brain says " There is an 80% chance of Harvest Tomorrow..."

Hey CV, looking very good my freind ;)

its all to easy to give in and smoke some of your crop before its ready, the mods at this forum have always said that patience will pay off.

Hope your harvest day goes well ;) its the best fun ever after giving so much love :)

Latest posts

Back