The Chef goes to Church!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent advice Chef Thanks! ;) I was feelin the Big Green Mojo!:)
I Love the runt ( I am one LOl! ) :cool: Everyone in the family is near 200 pounds and then there's me!
You know,.. Dynomite comes in small packages,... makes "Big Boom!":hubba:
Chat later :watchplant: ,........."Clearly Crytsal"
"Spirit"

hows the runt chef is she pulling through BIG GREEN MOJOfor the little 1:D

good mornin Chef, im sorry to hear about the surgeries i hope you and your wife are doing well and healing fast. your wee ones are lookin great keep up the good job they are lovin you for it.

Thanks all fer the well wishes! Been doing the doctor thang! Back on track now so here's the latest. As i suspected the runt is the church. She's a tiny thing but she'll boost up soon enough. The others are veggin nicely.

DSCI0997.JPG

DSCI0998.JPG

DSCI0999.JPG

DSCI1000.JPG

Ty fruity! Ladies still putting along. The church is small but i feel she'll be the dankest of them all!

DSCI1061.JPG

DSCI1062.JPG

DSCI1063.JPG

DSCI1064.JPG

Thing going well here! the ladies are doing great! The three kush sisters are getting big and our little church is wanting to expand! I start the light nutes in a week or two.

DSCI1065.JPG

DSCI1066.JPG

DSCI1067.JPG

DSCI1069.JPG

Fruity my bud! Just leaned into a halfway unzipped tent and snapped. Going fer that ann leibowitz catch em by surpise in thier natural enviroment......or am i just stoned?

the chef said:
Fruity my bud! Just leaned into a halfway unzipped tent and snapped. Going fer that ann leibowitz catch em by surpise in thier natural enviroment......or am i just stoned?

stoned my friend haha

Looks good, the chef :) I am really hoping the church starts expanding for you :D From the description on attitude she should go from a Church to a Temple in the end, hehe :)

thanks for the comments on my thred chef.

stopping by to give you some GREEN MOJO

gonna keep my eye on this grow.

I wish you would state the number of days the plants have been growing when you post pics though I'm always very curious how old the girls are when I am looking at photos, and following the girl's progress. Just a tip.

Ty warfish and teddy. Warfish i'm looking fer it to become the size of the vatican! Teddy i don't keep track of how many day's in veg just days in flower.

whats up chef? Been watching from afar as I have moved and am not online yet. I still pop in and check out the GJ's. First grow was good, but I had to bud early due to we sold our house and moved. All those realtors wanting to check out my wood room got hairy for awhile. New place is in the country with no neighbors for 1 mile. I have 4 NL's and 2 Afghan going now and all are well and I have added a 1000 hps for flowering. Hope to get some pics soon. Keep up the green work and I will keep an eye on the journal ya got going. SEE YA:)

Prosport00!!!! Wondered what happend to ya! Look foward to seeing your GJ's. Congrats on the new place..maybe an outside GJ?

Woke up this morn and the ladies were telling me FEED ME! Gave them thier first shot of nutes today. The almighty church is still around and wanting to get bigger! The other ladies are getting big and were really needing the nutes this morn!

DSCI1124.JPG

DSCI1125.JPG

DSCI1126.JPG

DSCI1127.JPG

DSCI1128.JPG

DSCI1129.JPG

DSCI1130.JPG

Back