The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the words right out of my mouth, Chef. Just waiting and :watchplant:my white widows, never again to buy trash..what a great feeling. :D

Ty ftc been waiting to get that of my chest. Swampbud she's gonna be a month or two. I'll post oics of her and miss moby as soon as the lights come on.

Here's some pics of miss moby and carmen. The moby took a bit of nute damage but got that under controll and as you can see is flourishing. The pinapple express took some heat and nute damage, got that straightened out. I'm now delivering nutes in a more controlled fashion instead of just letting them fly. Seems to be working out!

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

yyyeeeeaaaaa boooooooyyyyyy.lol looking godd ma man looking very good

Nice looking plants Bro....I gotta grow out that PE fem bean I got...

Thanks again guys! Hey HL i say do it She's nute and a little temp sensitive but she smells sooo sweet!

Hey chef, at least since you burned your PE a little bit, you know she's sort of "topped up" on nutes at the moment. Good thing the damage isn't in the extreme. Keep it up!

hey hey chef.:ciao: ...

good to see you finally toking on your own goods bro. very nice job chef.:cool: ...

east texas once upon a time eh? been there , done that...;) ...

keep up the great work, and here, hit this, and pass...

:48:

Ty mental, you know i noticed that on the moby too. That was at a very valueable lesson. Controll your nutes! Brother Irish:48: back at ya! It feels so good to say NO to the street dealer vermin that get rich off making people poor! The trash they sell with no care about quality. Just get me that money! Hehehe not from me. Not anymore! Feilded 50 v-mails yesterday right up untill i got my number changed. Guess they didn't think i knew how.:rofl: Even though i pulled the blue widow before 50/50 she is mindblowing! The easyryder is smelling sooo goood. I benn pulling out a nug to sample different days in cure, an experiment if you will. I noticed it takes me a whole lot, you hear me a whole lot less to maintain. I can smoke on a small nug all day as to smokeing a spliff the size of dallas every 5 minutes. The wifey...oh my god! She is so happy i'm not blowing huge amounts of cash on street trash that barely gets me by. I can honestly say i get it now! Ty all.:beatnik:

wow chef, if you were getting over 50 messages a day from those dealers you must have been one heck of a client. Sounds like you did the smart thing to change your number. sheesh!

LHL, i think they thought they found an all day sucker. little did they know i logged onto here. Yeah i WAS their #1 customer.

:ciao: Thought I would pop in and see what's cookin chef

Have to say congratulations on your harvest! Nice job on the florescent grow

It looks like it is turning out extremely well. :cool2:

Trust! My fellow pan demon wut up? Real happy with the harvest got miss moby due next.

Ty FTC. Got 1 more close, then the p-express. Oooh weee!

very nice CHEF ,,,,and your experiment sounds like a very good plan ,,the kind of plans i try to have ,,but i dont usually get a cure at all ,:rofl:

ty swampbud and a beautiful lady graces my journal! So far ukgirl my expirement is still ongoing. I thought i would be out by now but noooo. I'm getting sort of a forced cure. This is some potent bud and can't smoke it as fast as the mex brown street trash. I'm surprised i get a cure at all.

Latest posts

Back