The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, over 5 days since Avid application. Stuff is still alive, and Tent 1 is still working on revegging. I've never revegged before, so I don't know exactly how this is going to work.

Will spray everything with aspirin foliar spray today, to help combat the poison injected from the Broadmites.

I'll be topping stuff in Tent 2 and prepping it for flip soon :)

I saw that, and it's 120° and no.. I can not, and will not hit that. I will destroy everything first :(

Thanks for lookin' out though Sopappy! :aok:

I saw that, and it's 120° and no.. I can not, and will not hit that. I will destroy everything first :(

Thanks for lookin' out though Sopappy! :aok:

I'd try it, neat and clean, 20 minutes, that wouldn't hurt them, would it? I'd fire up that old HPS, bare bulb, turn off the exhaust, circulating fans at full bore, and let 'er rip!
(then again, I'm not having a lot of success with this hahaha, carry on!)

Have you tried pyrethrum? I used it way back when I got spider mites. Worked for me.

**Take note - I took these pics a couple hours after lights out..so they are all sleeping. That is the slight droop you see :) **

Here's some updated pics. I think I have got rid of the Broadmites... Tent #1 has revegged a bit and been flipped again, a few days ago. Tent 2 is very healthy and flipped also a few days ago. Tent 3 has a phenomenal scrog action going on! Very happy there.. and speaking of happy, Veg tent looks rather happy as well. Cuts are ready from moms at anytime.

View attachment September7thUpdate (1 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (2 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (3 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (4 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (5 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (6 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (7 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (8 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (9 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (10 of 11).jpg

View attachment September7thUpdate (11 of 11).jpg

Already so frosty! Looking good!

Thanks Mindtrip :aok:

Update...

First 3 pics are the Tent 1 that had Broadmites. Couldn't find a single sign of one today before lights on. :) Who knows though LOL

Then 1 pic of Tent 2 .. doing very nice

And 3 pics of THE FRIGGIN BUD MOUNTAIN I will soon have going on in Tent 3 .. lol! Sun Series light is currently knocking it out of the park in all aspects....Very curious what these buds will turn out like! :D Exciting!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment September8thUpdate (1 of 7).jpg

View attachment September8thUpdate (2 of 7).jpg

View attachment September8thUpdate (3 of 7).jpg

View attachment September8thUpdate (4 of 7).jpg

View attachment September8thUpdate (5 of 7).jpg

View attachment September8thUpdate (6 of 7).jpg

View attachment September8thUpdate (7 of 7).jpg

*UPDATE - Personal Notes*

Set 6x Larry OG x Larry OG in Rockwool

Going to be giving this strain a shot. Hoping for however many females I can get. I have about 6-7 weeks before I would be using anything. Just trying to have some fun really.

Well, I do have something to be excited (mostly) about today!

Another grower just got 0.76666667 Grams per watt, with the exact same lights. I'd say 1 GPW is possible with these lights, easily. We both had some sort of "issue" during this process, so it could be ironed out slightly. I think the other grower certainly got as close to "perfect" as they could with this one, so .8 - 1 GPW seems to be the performing peak I would guess.

DFG, who got .7666--I want to look at their grow.

DFG, who got .7666--I want to look at their grow.

Sorry, this is a private grower, BUT.. I've seen the results myself :aok:

Exact same number of lights in the exact same space as me. Keep an eye on my space, as I will very shortly be KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK.

Mark my words :aok:

Sorry, this is a private grower, BUT.. I've seen the results myself :aok:

Exact same number of lights in the exact same space as me. Keep an eye on my space, as I will very shortly be KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK.

Mark my words :aok:

DGF speaks the truth.

Reminds me of my cub scout jamborees, look at all those tents!
Neat set-up, you must be using some automation or controllers...
Where's the cot and TV?

Reminds me of my cub scout jamborees, look at all those tents!
Neat set-up, you must be using some automation or controllers...
Where's the cot and TV?

lol

No cot around, and there's 2 different TV's up there... not plugged in... lol :)

Yes, I have a lot of various automation going on. Mostly in my ATO for fresh water. :aok:

Latest posts

Back