The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found my way in here Duck this is however the best part of the show :D nice grow

Very impressive brah~

And an excellent read too! Those are some beautiful ladies you have there! You should be very proud... and excited! I am excited for you too. You sure have the touch. :)

Thanks puasurfs:) and zem:) for the kind words and for stopping by the nest:)

I had some problems(got stoned and forget to amend my soil with epsom salt) but they are looking like they will finish just fine.

The Pink Mama is one frosty girl though. I will try to post pics tonight when the lights come on. I guess I am due for a picture update:)

hey duck, when top dressing with espom, how much do you use and when? Thanks! Drfting07

drifting I do not top dress with epsom salts. I mix it in with my soil along with other amendments. In this grow to make up for the lack of Mg that I forgot, I am feeding them heavy dosages of Cal/Mg

i am surprised Duck, when did you switch to soil?

zem I have been growing OD in soil for years. But this grow I went soil indoors because of the unusual warm spring we have been having here.
I will be back doing water this fall once the temps cool down.

Here are some pics of Pink Mama and Cheddarwurst.

These were taken at day 47 of 12/12

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 001.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 002.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 003.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 004.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 006.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 007.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 008.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 009.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 010.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 011.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 012.jpg

Some more pics of the tent at 47 days of 12/12

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 013.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 014.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 015.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 47 016.jpg

Some pics at day 49of 12/12 with the lights out.

The pics suck I am not very good at picture taking.

But you can see the Mg deficiency in the pic. I think I have this under control for now and will be able to make it to the finish

Valentin Day Grow Day 49 003.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 49 004.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 49 007.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 49 012.jpg

looks Awesome duck...I like the fade on that second pic...hows the smell?..I like the Pink Momma's little to zero stretch

4u said:
I like the Pink Momma's little to zero stretch

Yeah me 2:D

If I would have know this before I flipped, I would have let them get a bit bigger in veg. But as it is they look like they will be a good yield coming. They are starting to bulk up now:D

Inside the tent the smell is overwhelming. I will have to give them a rub and see what the Pink Mama's smell like without the Cheddarwurst adding to it.
Sure glad I got that huge Carbon Filter. I was a bit scared setting that up in there because of the weight. It did bend my cross member a bit. Once these Pink Mama's are harvested I am gonna shore up that cross member.

I placed a Black Dominia X Nepal Kush(I just call it Black, to long to write out constantly) in there a week ago and it is already nearly as tall as the Pink Mama's and it is not even budding yet. Did this cause I am trying to do a Perpetual grow in my tent.

Thanks for stopping by 4u:)

pcduck said:
Inside the tent the smell is overwhelming. I will have to give them a rub and see what the Pink Mama's smell like without the Cheddarwurst adding to it
I've thought about asking in the general forums whether or not it was okay to rub the buds to see what they smell like... did it once last week cuz i thought I was smelling mildew in my closet. My buds just smell so friggin skunky on that one particular plant that they ALMOST smell like mildew, though my RH is well below 50% - even under 40 most of the time, and I see no signs of mold or mildew anywhere. Freaked me out!

Anyways, theyre lookin good. I'm especially lovin that Pink Mama.

GN I rub the stalk of the girls not the buds. Sorry I should have explained myself better.:eek:

I would not rub the buds, I would think your fingers would get covered in sticky goo. I may stick my nose close but I like keeping the trics on my buds not my fingers.:)

pcduck said:
GN I rub the stalk of the girls not the buds. Sorry I should have explained myself better.:eek:

I would not rub the buds, I would think your fingers would get covered in sticky goo. I may stick my nose close but I like keeping the trics on my buds not my fingers.:)

I readt that to duck...

yeah getnasty..rub the stalks not the buds..I sometimes will squeeze the lower popcorn buds for densness

For denseness? Those are the ones that I was rubbing. I noticed the odor is much different from stalk to bud. Much, much different. And it's always the same bud that I touch too, taking into account for not wanting to damage the trichs. :p

getnasty said:
For denseness? Those are the ones that I was rubbing. I noticed the odor is much different from stalk to bud. Much, much different. And it's always the same bud that I touch too, taking into account for not wanting to damage the trichs. :p

For smell GN. 4u squeezes them for denseness.

Never had a different smell from stalk to bud:confused2: Maybe stronger and more pungent but the same smell as long as it was the same plant.

pcduck said:
For smell GN. 4u squeezes them for denseness.

Never had a different smell from stalk to bud:confused2: Maybe stronger and more pungent but the same smell as long as it was the same plant.
I mean it is somewhat the same scent, but the stalk smells fruity. When I pinch the smaller buds, my fingers smell skunky as all hell and leaves a little afterscent of fruit. The strain is Trainwreck x (Blueberry x Northern Lights).

Also, for denseness, still? Lol Do you mean pinching the lower popcorn buds bulks them up?

Latest posts

Back