The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, for denseness, still? Lol Do you mean pinching the lower popcorn buds bulks them up?

I do not know what you mean by for denseness,still. 4u squeezes them to see how dense they are, not to bulk them up. Only thing that I know that bulks them up is plenty of food and light:)

Ah, okay, I understand now. I thought you were saying, or he was saying, that he pinched them to make them denser. Pinched for denseness... didnt click with my brain, pinched to check for denseness. LOL. Idfk man, I'm stoned. :p :-x

pcduck said:
Here are some pics of Pink Mama and Cheddarwurst.

These were taken at day 47 of 12/12

Oh good lawd! Those are stunning so... thank you very much bc that 4th picture over made me lick my computer screen.:icon_smile:

Now I've made a clean spot! :rofl:

Thanks for stopping by Meet and Dan K.

Dan, I am going to try to let them go to the 63- 73 day range. Although I may chop a couple of little ones down, in order to get a monster Ceddarwurst from my veg tent into the flowering tent.

These are day 59 of 12/12.
They recieved their last feeding when the lights came on, just water from now to finish.

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 001.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 002.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 003.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 004.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 005.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 006.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 008.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 009.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 010.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 011.jpg

Day 59 of 12/12 with the lights out.

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 014.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 013.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 015.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 016.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 59 017.jpg

Reactions: zem
Day 62 of 12/12

They really purpled up in just the last couple of days:)

My picture taking still sux:(

Valentin Day Grow Day 62 014.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 62 015.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 62 016.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 62 017.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 62 018.jpg

gonna be a great summer i see.:) beautiful girls duck. you doing any od's this summer? been hitting the bluegills hard up here, as they on the beds nice now.

looking great duck---how far out are to harvest---what your temperatures been like

Irish Yes I got some OD with some more to go:)

orange Not sure how much longer. Have not checked the tics yet. I guess I better start. I seen where some of TDD have been harvesting in the 64 day range. But I will keep an eye on the trics.

Temps were up to 88 on a couple have hot days, but now it has settled down to the low to mid 70's in the tent.

Looking awesome pc....Dank Crusty nugz are always sexy as hell.

These here are pics of the 2 out of 3 indica phenos chopped, trimmed, and hanging on day 66 of 12/12.

These 2 have a higher leaf to bud ratio then the 3rd indica pheno.

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 001.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 002.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 003.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 005.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 006.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 008.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 009.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 010.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 011.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 012.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 66 007.jpg

hello duck---looks like you did real good kid---love the color---this PM is gonna be round here for a while---i like it alot---:clap:

:ciao: Pcduck and Orange, HOORAY for Pink Mamma! Looks awesome as always!

Thanks for stopping in Orange and d-7:ciao:

d-7 I answered your question in the BHC but will give a more detailed answer here.

They turned purple on their own.

I had 3 types of the Pink Mamas'. 3 plants were indica leaning with 2 getting real purple. The other indica looking one turned a bit purple but the bud to leaf ratio was much better in this one.

1 plant is sativa looking with no purple and also has a pretty good bud to leaf ratio.

These were all grown in 5 gallon smart pots. With a ss of 2 years old that I just keep amending between usage. Fed with my own teas made up of bat guanos,kelp,wc, and molasses. On a side note, when amending my soil for this grow I forgot the epsom salt. Did have a bit of a problem with the 1 gal smart pots with a deficiency in mg that also showed in the 5 gallons. There was time between the 1 and 5 long enough for me to realize what I did and start feeding heavy dosages of cal/mg to the 5's to help correct the problem before it got out of hand.

Great Job Duck....your gonna enjoy the smoke...I Gaurantee:giggle:

Latest posts

Back