the importance of matured cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have missed it cause the artical I read at mr nice guy said there were two stages a flower and a veg It said nothing about how important it was although I do know that for the full affect of the plant it needs to be mature

EXCELLENT ARTICLE :) A lot more people need to read this article. It goes very much to an understanding that I have been reaching in my trying different strains and techniques to find the right cannabis to relieve my back pain so that I can get off the Pharmaceutical Narcotics that are destroying my muscles, stamina, sex drive, and no telling what else.

Yhis article has solidified a knowledge of which I only had a tenuous grasp before. That is the fact that I need to get my plants to proper "final" maturity to get the most out of it. While I am a cash cropper, I do desire and strive to make my product better than any that can be had in my area. And my buyers very much appreciate it. :)

Also a great detailed article about maturing. Also why there needs to be regulation in the industry so the buyer knows when it was harvested and how it was cured, etc. Goes into when the harvest will cause too much paranoia/anxiety or over/under-stimulating effects, etc.

clear-uk.org/the-importance-of-matured-cannabis/

hXXp://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/products/sensi_grow/sensi_grow_product_information.php anyone ever use this?
heard its wonderful

Very good read. Good information. I will be following these rules in the future as I have noticed first hand that chopping too early has affected my sleep. My brain is constantly racing at night.

Just thought I'd repost this cuz it's just a great read full of great info, enjoy!

So if you really want to know my thinking about the Importance of Matured Cannabis, then i will tell you that Thanks very much for tell about the Importance of Matured Cannabis. I did not know anything about it before. But now i have some information about it.

hXXp://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/products/sensi_grow/sensi_grow_product_information.php anyone ever use this?
heard its wonderful

That's the line I'm, using for this grow. and I have used AN for a long time now, it produces good results. I only use 1/2 strength though. And I was soil thill this grow which is my first DWC and i really like them in water too. Here's a pic of the first harvest last year with the "ph perfect". I like the not ph perfect better but in hydro i love it, just put it in at 1/2 to 1/3 strength based on where I am in the grow and it keeps my pH between 5.7-5.9 until it really gets used up. here is a pic of a soil finish with ph perfect sensi bloom A&B.

Great article by the way, It's important to let the plant fully express her genetic potential and that can only be done when she reaches a state of full ripeness.

Latest posts

Back