The little seedling that could:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exhale some smoke......:48: :bong2: :bongin: the friends coming tonight one is preggers so no smoking inside. it will be a garage night.

dont worry chef I wont..I love mc preggers to death she is guest of honor. I will give her the best rib hehe

Well she may take a slab eating fer two and all.

here we go..

violets pistils and v up next to her blue cheese sista..see the difference both are indicas.. course mystery may be kush..

122309 005.jpg

122309 007.jpg

122309 010.jpg

Gettin there! Nice recovery from the pollen fiasco..(was that the room?)

how much longer?

same room...

mine take a while because I only want couchlock. soooo...I am not sure the sour cream and nl5 I think will be first maybe 6-8 weeks more maybe less I havent grown them through yet depends on what they show me.

Hey 2dog...lookin good! My NL#5 takes about 63 to 65 days to get 30% amber, but mine is from Dr. Atomic...I don't know where yours comes from, but I thought I'd give you something to compare to....

thanks LF..I got this from my bro whos friend gave it to him...so I am not sure where it is from he said the seeds were from the UK.

hey 2dog nice plant! no disrespect but i love being high as a kite and listening to british people talk always makes my day sure its the same way on the other side

me too east I watch the BBC almost everyday! absolutely fabulous have you seen it? u should u tube it man...

more pics of violet.

122709 008.jpg

122709 009.jpg

122709 010.jpg

Im glad to see shes growin up just fine

Best Wishes
"P"
Heres some Purple Mo-jo for ya

your little girl is turning into a lady...lol..pretty soon you'll be hacking her into little peices. Lookin Good!

Violet is looking as beautiful as her name implies :) I love a good come back story, hehe :D

Warfish

thanks peeps if her clones take she wil soon be a proud mommy..

hard to see her in my sog..

she is happy and healthy!

her pistils and notice the stems are back to her violet color.

123009 sunlight trial auto 047.jpg

123009 sunlight trial auto 046.jpg

123009 sunlight trial auto 048.jpg

sorry some of these pics stink but I am nervous about messing with the lights too much as I have some plants in advance flowering..she is the densest gorwing plant I have ever seen and she is in the middle to get the good light lol...I will try for better pics of my violet...sadly her clones did not take. I may reveg her tho ;) that is kind of exciting!

10409 022.jpg

10409 020.jpg

Latest posts

Back