The little seedling that could:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update on violet she is beautiful coming along nicely short and fat with big nugs that smell awesome!!! her pistils are starting to turn orange so she should be ready soon...trichs are white cloudy..a few clear...I figure feb maybe midway... give or take a week.

012510 018.jpg

012510 019.jpg

012510 020.jpg

She looks great, 2Dog! :) Making my mouth water looking at her now, hehe :D

thanks war!! she smells awesome man I am so revegging her...I cannot wait to harvest her...tonight I kept thinking oh I want to take a little moby **** nug to taste and test....owwwwwww hard to wait...hard to wait Hard to wait...

What a great, feel good post 2dog. Violet is a wonderwoman.

Gone2pot! said:
What a great, feel good post 2dog. Violet is a wonderwoman.

thank you honey and gone...she is a special plant..a survivor.

thanks for dropping in fruity!

update pics on lady violet...sorry I dont have a good full shot of her I will get some before I harvest her for reveg... right now she is in the middle for prime light exposure :D

012810 seedlings update 038.jpg

012810 seedlings update 040.jpg

update pics on violet...

013110 018.jpg

013110 019.jpg

013110 020.jpg

new pics...getting close to time!

010310 022.jpg

010310 029.jpg

010310 024.jpg

She is looking soo sweet! I cant wait to see the finish pics, hehe :) Very nice, 2Dog :D

Wow Violet... we're ALL so proud of you~!:aok:

Awesome looking buds 2dog... I'm looking forward to seeing them swell up and glisten even more...:hubba:

Happy Growing!:cool:

thank you very much guys! I think pic 1 post 117 is my fav of her gonna try to get better pics tonight before lights on thanks for stopping by!

Latest posts

Back