The little seedling that could:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks puff! yes they seem to really be progressing..just 5 days ago I was thinking not much happening lmao..silly girl. thanks for popping in.

violet getting big and blooming.

010710 012.jpg

010710 013.jpg

010710 016.jpg

pics of her buds

010710 017.jpg

010710 018.jpg

010710 020.jpg

more pics of violet...

010710 021.jpg

010710 022.jpg

Would love to see some new pics of Violet when you get a chance :) I bet she is starting to bloom big now :D

Welcome home 2Dog...It sounds like you enjoyed your cruise, but you were missed here!

awww thanks guys I missed you all too! I will go get pics as soon as I smoke this bowl down things are looking great! my moby ****, and nl 5 should be first to finish...

lol I dont really tan..I burn then fade back to pale...

here is violet looking all full figured and lucious...I will be revegging her too peeps!

011809 hats grow update 029.jpg

011809 hats grow update 030.jpg

011809 hats grow update 032.jpg

better pics...she is my shortest plant a very true indica...

011809 hats grow update 036.jpg

011809 hats grow update 037.jpg

:woohoo: pics....:aok: :goodposting: ...again, welcome home!:D

she really filled out bud wise...I am so impressed she must really like the nutes and seaweed I am giving her...

I think thats about right...I am keeping much better records from now on...especially now that i am working alone and there isnt two people doing different things and one not documenting...I have a dry erase board for feeding schedules..planting schedules and notes..

2Dog said:
I think thats about right...I am keeping much better records from now on...especially now that i am working alone and there isnt two people doing different things and one not documenting...I have a dry erase board for feeding schedules..planting schedules and notes..

Yay! 2Dog is back....hope the cruise was awesome:)

I'm starting to document my grows a lot better too..( I have to update my journal at this site) I take pics every 5 days with nute changes...It gives a nice photo record of my progress and helps me to spot problems as they're developing..instead of after they have already developed....

welcome back 2baby

oh yeah..I'm going to take a pic of my PKs for ya..you'll trip..they are so frosty that for a minute, I thought they had PM:)

shoot man take a pic? messenger bird me a baggy lol...

Violet is really filling in! So much for being the "little" seedling :)

I know she is like officially buxom. :eek: :ignore: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back