The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is our last chance , the Mods are still asleep , Weedhopper gets a day off , Holiday , Hippie is sleeping in , and Pute is out walking or trimming the grass off the edges of the curbs and sidewalks

C20365BB-6E7E-4C0A-AA3F-C6FD2A77A7D5.png

this is our last chance , the Mods are still asleep , Weedhopper gets a day off , Holiday , Hippie is sleeping in , and Pute is out walking or trimming the grass off the edges of the curbs and sidewalks

View attachment 317643
No day off for me or my crew. I ain't black enough and neither or they. Im badged(Security Clearance) and so are all of our guys,, so we can still work in the Federal building because our badges gives us access..
And yes i have security clearance. My crimes are almost 40 yrs old and none were considered Aggravated. In another words, i didn't rob or shoot anybody. 😁

Last edited:
Hell,,i just talk a lot of shit. My Wife would cut me from ear to ear. 🤪
Besides im just window shopping. I cant afford none of them. When i say i can't afford,,,i mean i cant afford to get my ass cut up. Im on blood thinners. 😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back