The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they are walking I think we got about 3 miles to ffuckaround 🤪
View attachment 336849

we must be on the 3 mile fuckaround this morning

release the hounds!

IMG_5601.jpeg

My Wifes Dad was full blood Mexican and her Mom was German Irish. Her Dad was a great guy and I loved her Mom. They were Migrant farm workers. I have 6 brother in laws.
My Wife speaks fluent Spanish but mostly speaks English unless she needs to speak Spanish,,and yes she will cut you 😁

My Wifes Dad was full blood Mexican and her Mom was German Irish. Her Dad was a great guy and I loved her Mom. They were Migrant farm workers. I have 6 brother in laws.
My Wife speaks fluent Spanish but mostly speaks English unless she needs to speak Spanish,,and yes she will cut you 😁
I knew that LOL
Better be careful......................... Morn
Hey I asked in boo;s post If you do Shrooms
has it ever made your Afib or heart cause any problems?
Any paranoia because you are worried about it happening?

I've done them several times and never had a problem with Afib. The Thyroid meds took care of my Afib problems.
The shrooms made me sweat like a mother fker though and all I did was micro dose.
Thanks broh, My sis has some she offered so I have to decide
I would only take them if it helps with this stupid back pain.

you will still have pain but it will be compartmentalized , pain is over there , your mind is over here

at least that is what happens to me with migraines and schrooms..migraine is still there , but I can put it over there and ignore it while I trip on colors or moving objects which are not seen with the naked eyeball

you will still have pain but it will be compartmentalized , pain is over there , your mind is over here

at least that is what happens to me with migraines and schrooms..migraine is still there , but I can put it over there and ignore it while I trip on colors or moving objects which are not seen with the naked eyeball
Yes that’s a good description pain over here and a getaway on the other side of your mind. Although the pain and worries are still there, it kinda takes you away from it for a while knowing it’s still there but your mind is no longer concentrating on the pain part as much. I think it does help pain in this way…

Yes that’s a good description pain over here and a getaway on the other side of your mind. Although the pain and worries are still there, it kinda takes you away from it for a while knowing it’s still there but your mind is no longer concentrating on the pain part as much. I think it does help pain in this way…
Same way weed works for me. Pain is still there but I can giggle and forget about it. Lets my mind wander to better things.

Latest posts

Back