The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning joeb. What's cooking on you agender? I'll be taking care of things that need to be put back were there should be. I see a cloudy blue sky this morning. It's been so rainy and grey out. I just might change my plans to outside chores. ☺️
I worked yesterday and today getting my blood drawn and getting my van inspected at my buddys shop and trying to stay cool My Fair Lady!

So I decided I'd better feed the orchids that are growing up the side of the Chateau... Found a package of Orchid Fertilizer. When I read the destructions, I nearly catted on the spot.

"1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water" <-- The package therefore holds enough orchid food to feed more than a hundred fargin acres of orchids.

After mixing up all that was needed for the next ten years, it looks like I will have to bequeath my 99.96% full package of orchid food to my heirs.

I worked yesterday and today getting my blood drawn and getting my van inspected at my buddys shop and trying to stay cool My Fair Lady!
Sound like a relaxing day. We have no inspection here in GA. I don't drive. Don't care to. I don't leave the house until the 6th of Sept. Dr appointment. Well time to get strarted. Enjoy your day.

FbcQi5kXoAIQZdE.jpg

Morning everybody. The battleship texas is being moved to galveston, I guess down to the old navy base. Pelican island I believe. The battle grounds will never be the same again. As I was getting out of the navy, they were bringing the battle ships back into service, I did think about going after one but was talked out of it.

Latest posts

Back