The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning

I don't feel good today so I'm taking the day off. The girls are all set for the day, so everything done except for my dogs they need my attention all day they take turns one gets scratched they all have to be scratched.

Have a blessed day🐶💕
Hope you feel better soon Ness enjoy your doggo day

But that actually is a tough question these days, dammed if we do, dammed if we don't. I think gold and silver salemans are just out to make a buck, and the prices can change overnight with just a few bad news reports.
We are in trouble if our Gov starts to nosedive, Us older guys will have a very hard time living off the land .
I wish I knew to be honest, my money in the stocks has lost over 150,000

Canned clams, Joe. Still wanna bowl?
1662069940011.png

we also invented the cheese from the holy land " cheeses from Nazareth"
Researchers looking at things that repel mosquitos, discovered that sweat socks and Limburger cheese both did and upon further research discovered that the yeast in Limburger is the same as toe cheese and probably evolved from monks processing the cheese in vats with their feet.

Researchers looking at things that repel mosquitos, discovered that sweat socks and Limburger cheese both did and upon further research discovered that the yeast in Limburger is the same as toe cheese and probably evolved from monks processing the cheese in vats with their feet.
might be known as formunda cheese !!!

Latest posts

Back