The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep a smoking buzz most of the day. Love a morning buzz to start my day. Just makes the whole day better for me. Not really into the edibles but have gotten hooked on the added Josie kief added to our marleys. (I’m gonna have to make another batch) Have tincture but don’t hit it often but it does work don’t know why I don’t partake more often… I do use a nice salve I made for pain but doesn’t work for pain as I can tell but is good for the skin and has great healing effect on any scratches and bruises my now thinner skin takes on. I also use it on my doggos skin… I’m sure I have plenty of THC in my body I’m sure quite a bit higher than most folks I know. In fact it’s probably off the charts so I’m hoping it’s working for me in a positive way…
Because of the many years of smoking and eating thc in all forms I jump up and down 4or 5times and shake things around,
Gets me stoned ...

I know that the unit is a wall hugger type but does require to be vented outside. We have a new hot water heater just bought last year so that’s gonna be it for a while. The new boiler we needed to repair our old unit has undetermined delivery date. We really don’t want to go much longer without heat so we agreed to get the new No tank system which according to “the gas guy” is more efficient than our current system. We kinda feel at their mercy in a way…
do some research ,I assume you have baseboard heat.
They may be additives you could put in to prevent any build up.
They are usually made in S Korea

I love the feeling of being/getting stoned but it takes away my motivation so I have gotten to the point of waiting until my daily chores are done...coffee time now.
I guess my weed is not as good as yours. I don’t have trouble getting motivated after smoking. I think tho I run wide open most of the time and it takes slowing down to feel motivated if that makes any sense…

I am sure your weed is just as good as mine. I have just gotten into the habit of not smoking during the day unless I go somewhere. Gotta have one for the road. I can do a lot of things stoned but I couldn't do my job stoned.....numbers/math and smoking pot don't work for me. Since I left the work force I haven't changed.

But later in the day I start and don't stop until I can't walk. You will notice a difference in my posts after mid afternoon. That is why I am not responsible for what I say or do when the sun goes down.

82° and the sun is shining. A typical Florida winter.
I would love to spend my winters in Florida. Won't happen most likely though. We are gonna get above freezing today.....I hope.....32f currently. But our summers are nice here. Most of the time.

So I’ve been looking into it. I found the golden teacher spores in several places just a matter of picking one that’s legit. Then I got looking at grow kits as being my first time growing them thought that would be an easier way to not screw up. Well,I read that not all grow kits work for all shroom strains. Where can I go to find strain specific grow kits or at least one that would work with the GT??
so I also read where the spores are legal in most states including mine but the shrooms are not so shipping and watchers shouldn’t be a problem right?

ya might check here

https://www.shroomery.org/

I looked into a Photoshop and it cost money to use it. I don't know if it's a onetime payment or monthly. What do you have, and do you pay for it?
I've got Adobe Photoshop Elements*** You buy the program app and you can then use it forever and ever, Amen. Freebies. Easy to use.

***It is a cheapo, watered-down version of the original Photoshop. But it will do everything you would want to use it for. The maghilla Photoshop is for professionals.

You just load it on your computer and voila.

They are cute on kids too. I’ll bet you were cute in them…
Thass Himself on the right. My Daddy took this picture in the summer of 1943.

The porky little kid was a neighbor.
1675203120329.jpeg

This just resonates with me. 'Specially since I am as high as astronaut poossy, (having just now used weed matching the size of two aspirin stacked... and the Sooper Sneakydicker No Smoke Loss Procedure.

Where was I... Oh yeah. I read the published paper about how cannabis has been clinically found to help diabetic people to the point where the average diabetic on cannabis will live longer than the average non-diabetic. <--Don't that beat the bugs a-humpin'?

But wait -- they's moar: Alzheimer's in patients is reduced in effect, and also prevented by cannabis.

So whut resonates is the sonorous voice-over:

The spice... extends life.
The spice... expands consciousness.

Pretty much describes pot, donnit?
Upon the mention of the Sooper Sneakydicker No Smoke Loss Procedure, I have discovered a tiny further improvement in procedure:

When you light the double-aspirin bit of weed (resting on the stainless screen) in the dab cylinder and take a hit, it turns out if you put the cork lightly in the top to stop smoke loss...

...It acts as a damper. The coal does not go out. So for your next hit, don't lift up the cork. Just take a drag with the cork in. It will leak. The pipe will supply extra cool smoke in a gentle stream instead of a blast of slightly harsh smoke.

So, example given: Wuz sitting outside, reading in the shade of my ylang-ylang tree. Lit my hookah/bubbler and took a hit. Did the usual exhale into the bag at my side. Stuck the cork in, put down my smokie-toy, and read several pages of a novel. Picked it back up, and was able to get it going again without removing the loose cork!

Did that several times. The twin-aspirin amount lasted for about a half-hour of hits.

And yes, toking steadily every two or three minutes*** for that length of time will most ricky-tick wreck an Unca.

Even though it would only have been a maximum of TWO hits for all you plutocrats out there. <-- Now there is a "bang for the buck" comparison to make yer socks roll up and down.

***Exhale into the bag each time you take a hit from the rig, then take your next hit from the bag, and back in it, then into the air three or four times to get clear. Slowly. Repeat from the bag (take a minnit, do not hurry) until it is out of smoke. Go back to the hookah/bubbler. Repeat.

I've got Adobe Photoshop Elements*** You buy the program app and you can then use it forever and ever, Amen. Freebies. Easy to use.

***It is a cheapo, watered-down version of the original Photoshop. But it will do everything you would want to use it for. The maghilla Photoshop is for professionals.

You just load it on your computer and voila.
Or Adobe Photoshop Premier.

I've never tried Golden Teacher, but split a pound of Penis Envy that works good.

I originally titrated Psilocybe Cubensis (cow pie magic mushrooms) and found 2 grams to be where I started feeling the effects. With Penis Envy it takes 1.6 grams. Penis envy mushrooms: Effects, benefits, risks, and more

I typically microdose 200 mg to 600 mg.

Have they determined the best way to consume Cannabis to achieve the best benefits from it?
Im sure smoking it is low on the list.
That is a fargin good question.

I am the least qualified person here to even offer a guess. What I do is make weed last approximately 10-20 times longer than you guys. But that is Design Engineering writ large.

Mathematically describing Unca's Engineering, 1 Unca Joint equals:

-------------------------------------
A fargin MARLEY

Latest posts

Back