The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Adobe Photoshop Elements*** You buy the program app and you can then use it forever and ever, Amen. Freebies. Easy to use.

***It is a cheapo, watered-down version of the original Photoshop. But it will do everything you would want to use it for. The maghilla Photoshop is for professionals.

You just load it on your computer and voila.
Speaking of Photoshop, I have that on my desk top. There is an enhanced program you can buy....so how many photo shop your pictures in the BOM thread?

I have done it but Big catches me every time.

Photo opped

20200125_131028.jpg
74013.jpg

Natural

Last edited:
So I’ve been looking into it. I found the golden teacher spores in several places just a matter of picking one that’s legit. Then I got looking at grow kits as being my first time growing them thought that would be an easier way to not screw up. Well,I read that not all grow kits work for all shroom strains. Where can I go to find strain specific grow kits or at least one that would work with the GT??
so I also read where the spores are legal in most states including mine but the shrooms are not so shipping and watchers shouldn’t be a problem right?
The spores are legal. Now, you've got a paper trail to your house. The feds know you aren't collecting spores, you're gonna grow 'shrooms. Now you've got a problem.
;45° and misting rain, nasty weather.
Got up to 14 today. Wanna trade?

Last edited:
The shrooms have always fascinated me and I want to try them but don’t have a trusted source and friend to experiment with. I may try to grow them. They don’t look to hard, mostly keeping everything clean seems to be the hardest part as I’ve seen on my research. I do have a source for spores but have no idea what kind of spores. I know they have different strains like herb. I’m sure the source of the spores would be explained if I go that route. Sounds like you got your Rx down to suit your needs big
It's an easy grow. Attention to sterile procedure a must. Magic fast growth.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back