The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1675446128249.png

I hydrate during the day. Helps both my lower back and with leg cramps at night. My phone and water bottle are always with me.

I eat decarbed weed about 6pm. I go to bed around 9pm,,watch a little TV. Turn lights out about 930 or 10 and I sleep like a baby until 430,,then I take my meds and take a pee and lay back down for a hour and watch the news before I get up.
If I don't eat the decarbed weed my ass will be up around 1am peeing.
You should try making a tincture, under the tongue works very quickly, by-passes the liver (eat decarbed may take an hr or more)
But maybe that is a delay you want, and should last longer.
I may have to experiment now.
Just how are you eating it and what amounts?

I hydrate during the day. Helps both my lower back and with leg cramps at night. My phone and water bottle are always with me.

I eat decarbed weed about 6pm. I go to bed around 9pm,,watch a little TV. Turn lights out about 930 or 10 and I sleep like a baby until 430,,then I take my meds and take a pee and lay back down for a hour and watch the news before I get up.
You should try making a tincture, under the tongue works very quickly, by-passes the liver (eat decarbed may take an hr or more)
But maybe that is a delay you want, and should last longer.
I may have to experiment now.
Just how are you eating it and what amounts?

What are your thoughts on Oak Island
One big problem I have is hearing the ever-present announcer repeating what someone just said in a questioning tone... and with the utterly predictable follow-up:

"We found a piece of metal in the drill sample."

Announcer, immediately after:

"A piece of metal? In the drill sample? Is it possible that they may have found what could be an important clue? And if so, does that mean... yada?" <-- Repeat the same response over 100 times (not the slightest exaggeration).

But the fact of the matter is that I have been an Oak Island aficianado since the early 1950's when I read about it in Reader's Digest.

Unfortunately, the ridiculous restrictions/restraints put on the Laginas by the Canuckistan gummint have hampered the search to a very great degree.

There is no doubt in my military mind there is a treasure(s) down there in different "side rooms". The gold found in the water samples make that conclusion a no-brainer. The carbon-dating of human bones and buried wooden structures make it plain that Oak Island was regularly visited way the hell before Columbus made his trip to bring syphilis** back to the Old World.

**Some say syphilis existed in Europe before Columbus returned, but new evidence connects syphilis to Hispaniola natives with yaws (same bacterium -- Treponema pallidum).

"This first outbreak of syphilis, documented just two years after Columbus and his men sailed the ocean blue in 1492, is believed to have killed more than five million Europeans."

"In this case we have an example of a disease that went the other way, from Native Americans to Europeans," said Dr. Kristin Harper, a researcher in molecular genetics at Atlanta's Emory University.

Last edited:
im sorry….unfortunately i know the drill

it used to make me so mad , i would wake up around midnite and be totally po’d

then i decided to change my attitude

instead of getting mad , i decided to have a mini party….have a drink , some snacks , play some tunes , and smoke a lot of herbs

long story short , what was once a bummer was turned into something fun

those that sleep a straight 6-8 hours are blessed
Just wait'll you gits well into yer 80's, youngster. 2-3 hours average to go tinkle. I go to bed by 9 almost always. I am up 90% of the time by 3 AM. Once, last month, I slept to 5:30.

I retrospect, I have to admit it is not an impossible burden, considering the alternative is to find oneself laying in a pool of tinkle or even being very dead.

I have a trick I learned as a GI in the Olden Days to go to sleep within just a few minutes. <-- a mindset thing coupled with one single position for sleep that eases all the busted, dinged up parts to be at maximum possibobble comfort.

Weedie: Whut is "decarbed weed"? I have never eaten a brownie (too wasteful), but if a teeny bit of weed does the low-key, long-lasting thing I've read about... It might be worth a try.

It is simple, drink less and pee less at night. I don't mind having to get up once to pee but twice is to much. The thing I hate is when my mind starts to wander and I can't go back to sleep.

Can't begin to count the days I lay wide awake between 3 and 5 in the morning.
ditto ! I always thought it was the sign of a great mind ....

Latest posts

Back