The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember asking a question of how you get rid of it at the end and someone told a funny story about loading it up in their open trailer and driving 55 down an old dirt road.
I guess you wash it at the end before the next grow?
That was my job to get rid of soil. 2) 5gal in a construction bag . 20 or 18 bags a month
Which is something not so easy

Good morning Graywolf, Walt and all.
Just celebrated my 38th anniversary Jan 1st.
Don't know where to start today. arrr more coffee is in order.
It's freezing here 33F.
Good morning Ness!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
❤️
He never mentioned almost all those years he was not at home but off fighting wars to protect all of us.
Do I infer the wars of 1812 and WW-1?

I remember asking a question of how you get rid of it at the end and someone told a funny story about loading it up in their open trailer and driving 55 down an old dirt road.
I guess you wash it at the end before the next grow?

that is what we did when i was using Perlite…

I used to drive down to Pueblo to the Perlite factory and buy it by the truck load

it started to accumulate after 3-4 years and i could only till so much back i to the garden

i tried to recycle Perlite but all the roots made it difficult to clean…and then there was the sterilization process

what a pain in the arse…so we came up wit the Perlite on a trailer option

lots of deserted roads aaround here

95C33D43-90DB-452F-BC30-993DB767DF62.jpeg

5467E686-81CA-4AFC-A458-700A022BAA31.jpeg

CBD243F6-BF48-4CDA-83B6-D4C5996E7951.jpeg

8A5AC2EE-4ED2-4EC7-86C7-ED04905FED98.jpeg

I put my used soil in my garden. Only issue is the perlite turns my garden white. I just till it in. I used to recycle it but getting all the roots out of the soil is a pain. Besides my garden loves the ProMix.

Just got back from my daily walk. About 1/3 of the lake is now ice free. Gonna get close to u0 today so the lake should be ice free in a few days.....time to get the boat ready.
I paid $28 for a huge bale of perlite. (also 2 yrs ago)
I remember transferring it into a plastic 30 gal drum and almost choked with the dust outdoors in the shed. Still had to find another container the bag was so big...
Little trick for those who use Perlite. The dust is bad for you and you shouldn't breathe it. When you first buy a big bag open it and pour one gallon of r/o water in it. It will saturate the perlite all the way to the bottom and you won't have dust at all.

I put my used soil in my garden. Only issue is the perlite turns my garden white. I just till it in. I used to recycle it but getting all the roots out of the soil is a pain. Besides my garden loves the ProMix.

Just got back from my daily walk. About 1/3 of the lake is now ice free. Gonna get close to u0 today so the lake should be ice free in a few days.....time to get the boat ready.

Little trick for those who use Perlite. The dust is bad for you and you shouldn't breathe it. When you first buy a big bag open it and pour one gallon of r/o water in it. It will saturate the perlite all the way to the bottom and you won't have dust at all.
I remember that took your breath away good idea

He Boo , do you know anything about the banana side of the G&M Banana TK?

i am familiar with the TK side but not the banana.

Banana TK Lineage / Genealogy​

-----
Seems like quite a few unknowns

Checked the price of Gold lately? All the other s-hit going on and now a banking crisis. Who is in charge of this chicken s-hit outfit.
This is the time -- the LAST time -- to take your printed pieces of paper (AKA: fiat) (AKA: dollars) and change them into gold in your hands**.

**Gold stored for Certificate holders has been re-hypothecated nearly 200 times. That means each ounce of gold has 200 people thinking they own it. Only one will in the end. And it won't be Joe Sixpack.

Gold is kept at this depressed level by thousands of trades per hour of short, buy, sell, short, buy sell. Done with amounts of "paper" gold in the tons.

The USD is imploding as you read this. It is going to do the unthinkable to many folks: it is going to lose in the process of losing its Reserve Currency status. Dollar Imperialism is over. Those glory days of all countries like Saudi Arabia that wished to sell oil to India having to only the US dollar to do so are over right now.

BRICS <-- with other countries joining in, and they are going to the gold standard.

Think of what the price of the gold that you should have bought this week will be in dollars when you see Benjamins in the streets looking like this:
1678911328109.png

Your bank account numbers will not be impressive. There are idiots taking money out of little banks to dump into large banks in order to make their money "safer".

Use the banking system to pay bills. Use your brain to store your wealth. You do not have much time left.

Your bank account numbers will not be impressive. There are idiots taking money out of little banks to dump into large banks in order to make their money "safer".

Use the banking system to pay bills. Use your brain to store your wealth. You do not have much time left.
Precisely why a good crypto blockchain is so important - the move away from banks/centralisation will only gain traction going forward

Precisely why a good crypto blockchain is so important - the move away from banks/centralisation will only gain traction going forward
I respectfully disagree. The Gummint already has demonstrated the ability to cover/control crypto.

Fractional gold notes/coins is what BRICS and the other joiners going away from the US dollar are setting up as you read this.

Just checked....$1,942 now.....was as low as $1,650 not long ago.

Got snow over night. Gonna be a cold windy day....I will be busy in the basement cutting down a plant (gold digger)..... slowly shutting brown for the summer. Will also press kief into patties.

Wake up.....

Latest posts

Back