The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1678974142417.png

The smart bet is to invest in guns and ammo. If SHTF, you'll offer me every ounce of gold you have for one rifle and a hundred rounds to fit it. I don't want your gold. I'll want food. Lots of long pig to eat around my area. Nice and tender, too. Never worked a day in their lives.

The smart bet is to invest in guns and ammo. If SHTF, you'll offer me every ounce of gold you have for one rifle and a hundred rounds to fit it. I don't want your gold. I'll want food. Lots of long pig to eat around my area. Nice and tender, too. Never worked a day in their lives.
Cheeks are the best

The really sad part is if the SHTF us Old people are Screwed
Unless you are part of an organized group that will take care of the things we are not able to do
No amount of ammo or Guns will keep you and family feed and warm when the power goes out and the bombs go off. The amount of people seeking medical aid will be astronomical.
Many people will not be strong enough to survive when the Hoards come a looking for your Nut supply.

We have been buying gold in smaller pieces. My thought was that if everything went to shiz, and you were going to trade some for groceries or what not, You wouldn't just take a piece out and snip some off with the wire nips. More like a prepper thing.

Latest posts

Back