The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy moley , gotta be a seed mix up , which I doubt , or more likely , a recessive trait expressing its bad self , like the Apollo 11 , C 99 , Princess , Jack Herer side of the equation

but yeah , that would be the first one of that expression to show up from all the ones we have sent out the last few years

View attachment 330868
We will keep an eye on it for sure… thanx for the response big. I sent a screen shot to my son

We will keep an eye on it for sure… thanx for the response big. I sent a screen shot to my son

thanks for posting it up

it sure looks like it is taking after the sativa side of the genetics which is exciting to me , I love the sats

and the Apollo 11 , C99 , Jack Herer side of the genes are Top Shelf sats , so yeah , it should have on hella’ buzz!

I will sure be looking for that pheno the next round of Snow Leopards we plant

Wake your lazies up, it's moan=day. Gotta get the ball rolling. I'm finally coming around to thinking a knee replacement is in order. Got up this morn to it kick'n my ass. Arthritis has ate it up, and now pops every step I take. Can't stand still cause it will lock then grind with multiple pops that sometimes hurt more then this ol fat boy can handle. Hope all are well this morn and all have a great day.
Commiseration brother! I've had both mine replaced and heartily recommend it as an alternative to worn out or broken knees.

Commiseration brother! I've had both mine replaced and heartily recommend it as an alternative to worn out or broken knees.

that is good to know , one never knows when they may need a knee replaced

as far as teeth replacement , I do NOT recommend the procedure where all of one’s teeth are yanked out , good bad and ugly , it is the worst pain I’ve ever experienced

as far as teeth replacement , I do NOT recommend the procedure where all of one’s teeth are yanked out , good bad and ugly , it is the worst pain I’ve ever experienced
Pulling just my upper half was more than enough for me..................

Do your teeth feel OK now?

Do your teeth feel OK now?

gums are still tender

bottoms are about 90% done

the tops are another story and I still have to have another surgery to complete them

maybe I will take a before and after photo , maybe not , I always have to worry about Roster copying and pasting them in his dossiers or photoshopping them in some sexually perverted way. 🤡

so yeah , maybe , maybe not. 😂

I never shot trap. Learned with quail. Long time ago. I probably couldn't hit the broad side of a barn today.
Back when I had hair, I had a 12ga goose gun. 36" barrels. Gonna try to find a picture. Fail, dammit. Anyway, I was quail hunting with some pals, just walking the fields when a quail jumped up right in front of me -- he got about 15 feet before I fired.

Pore bastage quail disappeared in a cloud of feathers. Nuthin left at all.

gums are still tender

bottoms are about 90% done

the tops are another story and I still have to have another surgery to complete them

maybe I will take a before and after photo , maybe not , I always have to worry about Roster copying and pasting them in his dossiers or photoshopping them in some sexually perverted way. 🤡

so yeah , maybe , maybe not. 😂
I heard about that guy
Most think the world of him and think he is very funny
Some not so much.

Back when I had hair, I had a 12ga goose gun. 36" barrels. Gonna try to find a picture. Fail, dammit. Anyway, I was quail hunting with some pals, just walking the fields when a quail jumped up right in front of me -- he got about 15 feet before I fired.

Done that with doves LOL

Done that with doves LOL
Me too. Gonna happen. Some days you can't make a dime.
1686586322771.png

That's precisely why I always used a 20 gauge. I also had a friend I used to hut with that learned when he saw me pull up and point to slap me on the shoulder or holler so I'd hesitate. Even a 20ga. at a short distance doesn't leave much edible meat. I used to not mind killing, but wasting what ya killed always felt sinful.

That's precisely why I always used a 20 gauge. I also had a friend I used to hut with that learned when he saw me pull up and point to slap me on the shoulder or holler so I'd hesitate. Even a 20ga. at a short distance doesn't leave much edible meat. I used to not mind killing, but wasting what ya killed always felt sinful.
Always eat what you kill, and kill what you eat

Latest posts

Back