The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what their return policy is.

357535756_10167657890015481_5876907922382216574_n.jpg

That's something we can't imagine ourselves doing.........chasing the dog to pick up its shit!?!
Dogs shit its a part of life looking where your walking is a skill we should learn fairly young.
Anyone who's dog wants to shit in my yard is welcome to it.
😆

That's something we can't imagine ourselves doing.........chasing the dog to pick up its shit!?!
Dogs shit its a part of life looking where your walking is a skill we should learn fairly young.
Anyone who's dog wants to shit in my yard is welcome to it.
😆
I don't even allow people to walk on my lawn. I am the old many in the neighborhood .......yup that guy! My yard my garden and my grow are my life. At this point in time It is what I do and don't tread on me.

damn, you have curbs...I don't even have a paved road our front...it's called glue chip but looks like pavement after a few years of the chips dinging the bottom of cars...mowed all 10 acres and finished a hooter of hella jelly doing it...
I had a woman see Dutch leave a load on a grass island in town, a karen got a little too close and demanded I pick it up...I told her to speak to Dutch as it was his crap...the look on her face was priceless when he curled his lip and gave her a low growl...you don't fuuck with my boys...

@boo thought of you yesterday when on my bike ride I saw this GSD roaming the hood alone with no owner around. Stopped friendly female no I’d on collar. Used our bike chain lock as a leash as I started knocking on doors. Lucky to find a man about the 6th door that remembered his neighbors daughter was visiting her mother with her dog. I walked next door and the mother answered and said that’s not her dog, hers is in the backyard, wait a minute lemme check… I thought seemed that she would recognize the dog. She said, let me look at the collar, I told her there was no name on the collar, she then came down from the stairs and put her hands on the collar and said oh yes that’s Riley (oh brother…) she said she jumps the fence all the time. I told her she should put a phone number on her collar for the next time it happens, she was heading out to the busy road.
anyways glad she got back home and I didn’t have to call animal control.

Latest posts

Back