The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walks on water after a good flush
4a64f8edd7772313eea3785f422e8abd.gif

This O'l fart is one tired MoFo. Fed the girls, installed a drip system in the veggie garden and mowed, trimmed, edged both my yard and the green belt between the house and golf course. I just can't go as long and hard as I used to. NO, you dirty minded Farts, I'm not talking about sex.

The guy installing the new floor is now where near done so I can't even take a Jacuzzi. My back could sure use a soak but will just have to wait until later. Need to go out and drive around the block just to get high......gonna be back again tomorrow to do the mud room.....

This guy just might take a bit longer that I thought

200.gif

Morning fellas. No sunshine this morning. The world is wet. Fog was really thick when my bladder woke me up.

Old Hen told me about a "giant" turtle in the back field. I hopped on the golf cart and we drove to where she'd seen it. Giant? No. Big? Yep. Honestly didn't know what flavor of turtle it was, but it clearly didn't appreciate my presence. I noticed that there was a lot of dirt that had been tilled up around it, and when it moved to ward me off, there was a small hole. I'm thinking she was in the process of laying some eggs. Sure picked a weird spot to do it, but I imagine she knows best. I'll wait 'til she's gone and do a Walt trick to mark the spot so I don't roll over it next time I mow.

Morning fellas. No sunshine this morning. The world is wet. Fog was really thick when my bladder woke me up.

Old Hen told me about a "giant" turtle in the back field. I hopped on the golf cart and we drove to where she'd seen it. Giant? No. Big? Yep. Honestly didn't know what flavor of turtle it was, but it clearly didn't appreciate my presence. I noticed that there was a lot of dirt that had been tilled up around it, and when it moved to ward me off, there was a small hole. I'm thinking she was in the process of laying some eggs. Sure picked a weird spot to do it, but I imagine she knows best. I'll wait 'til she's gone and do a Walt trick to mark the spot so I don't roll over it next time I mow.
1622728576919.png

Well, I am back on the air AGAIN. AT&T just left the second time. The guy told me the junction box is 3620' from my modem. So they had strung a double line. He got part of it working, but only with one line.

Looks like ATT is gonna haveta do a trace line (that means pole climbing, etc.) It is entirely possibobble that squiddles have chewed through the line. There are no fiber lines out here in the boonies, so they have to go old-fashioned.

Meanwhile, since he got one of the pair of lines working, I am up, but the service is degraded.

More testudo news: I went out into my front yard, and the thirty-pound concrete block had been pushed away, and the box removed. Replaced with a big fargin hole.

Nothing left of my baby turkles (*sob*) but some busted shells. Porky the racketycoon doubtless got them. shitdamnhellpissfartpoop

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back