The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the end of April to the middle of September, my wife is two years older than me. I never miss a chance to remind her. I go out of my way to tell anyone that will listen how she ripped me right off of my mother's teat and stole me from the cradle.

I always referred to my second one year older wife as a "much older woman", and my five year younger wife as my "child bride."

Morning OFC. Mrs Pute was 19 when I first laid eyes on her. She is now 67, I am 70. She has been my best friend all of my adult life. But I still look no matter what age.

Marrying my best friend is how I stayed married this third time around. I highly recommend it over marrying for raging lust, though appreciate first hand how hard as that can be to remember during titillating times.

so i noticed there is a section that list the newest members ............anywhere the members that been here the longest listed?
Damn nobogart, you have been here since 2005!!! I can't remember seeing that. You have lasted through all kinds of bullshit.RESPECT!

so i noticed there is a section that list the newest members ............anywhere the members that been here the longest listed?
Its at the top of the page if your on a Computer. Click on the MEMBERS Button. You can see members thats been here along time.

Keef has more postings then anyone in the history of MP and joined in 2014. The guy wrote books instead of post. Actually he repeated himself a lot. Mostly about falling on his face. 😒
(8) Most messages | Marijuana Growing Forum (marijuanapassion.com)
(8) Notable members | Marijuana Growing Forum (marijuanapassion.com)

Last edited:
1622634520132.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back