The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning members of the OOFC. It be humpday for those still supporting the SS fund and thank you for that. I be up early cause I woke up and besides that I got 2 Dr. appointments today and gotta drive my old behind about 80 miles to get there. So, it's coffee time here.
Welcome to our humble home of old farts and near-do-wells. Join us, anthonybrigs and True Bleu.

Morning. Been outside cleaning snow off branches. No tree damage but the garden isn't going fair so well. Will have to wait and see what bounced back and what is lost.

Meanwhile back in the basement everything is fine! Will spend the morning can there and the rest of the day cleaning up outside.

Another cup.....need to warm back up.

2CF84708-F385-408F-92DB-4708001B0928.jpeg
FC664B62-7ADB-4E57-928C-CE85110A7D5F.jpeg
E409F71E-57AA-4D96-AA1E-BB5017F807FB.jpeg
P

Morning. Been outside cleaning snow off branches. No tree damage but the garden isn't going fair so well. Will have to wait and see what bounced back and what is lost.

Meanwhile back in the basement everything is fine! Will spend the morning can there and the rest of the day cleaning up outside.

Another cup.....need to warm back up.
morn Hoping for the Best Pute

i thought the old one was the original but ill play along! high every1!
The other bunch left when the political crap started. Now, we're back and politics free. Always room for another pot smoker with a good attitude. Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back