The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unca Walt is smoking the good stuff , probably only one or two other people on the planet that may be smoking the same thing but I highly doubt it

me?......oh just some of rez’s ecsd crossed with an ogers kush and bred by brother Wesos , nothing to write home about....

now if it was some snow leopard , well I’ll guarantee to you that there are only two people on the planet that are smoking that flavor , well maybe three since I shared some with my Swedish girlfriend

she’s a blonde obviously but has some red headed grandkids

This man is incredible... two thousand miles away, and he KNOWS!!! :eek:😇🙃

@Unca Walt when he was shot by an arrow and survived
38cf97a16bc308740f2b91e8188ca767.gif

Twas Only a Scratch​
Flesh wound...........

@Unca Walt when he was shot by an arrow and survived
38cf97a16bc308740f2b91e8188ca767.gif

Twas Only a Scratch​
There is a scene in my novel, The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century that depicts an actual event that eerily looked very much like that above. TINS.

What most folks don't know is that the Little Big Horn tsimmis couldn't hold a candle to what went down in Nieuw Amsterdam... where the folks there were living on the Dragon's lip.

Sixty-four war canoes each carrying 18 warriors came down and into Nieuw Amsterdam. A POS named Heyndrick van Dyke had murdered an Algonquin Indian girl for picking a peach. She was the Sachem's daughter. When they found van Dyke hiding behind a stump, van Dyke pushed another guy out so many of the warriors thought the wrong guy was van Dyke. So many arrows and tomahawks (@20 tomahawks) hit that pore bastage that his body never reached the ground. (pg 489)

Oh. They got van Dyck.

Skipping ahead, the injuns just TOOK OVER. They took half of everybody in the colony captive, and told the other half they had to ransom them back or watch them die.

A bit of history usually untold.

You guys really oughta read my novel -- not for me to make money (I get a massive $1.18) -- but to learn some neato history. Every event happened, every character was real, only dialogue and description were added.

On Kindle for a gallon of gas.

Last edited:
Pretty slick, Walt. Snakes ain't poisonous, though. I know people that eat 'em.

Merry Christmas to all you Old Farts. Love and need the comradery, even if I need to skin on a pair of waders now and then.

It really is a still from my last buzzer-snatching. I was forever running into snakes up there. Coral snake, cottonmouths, rattlers. They gave me the nickname, "Snakebait". Got bit by a buzzer walking to my deer feeder. Guy with me tooken a pic.

The buzzer had just shed his skin. They cannot see well for a while, and they are very cranky. He hung up on my blue jeans. You can see the venom stains...

1608912031133.png

I made a crossbow strap out of him.

1608912908460.png

It really is a still from my last buzzer-snatching. I was forever running into snakes up there. Coral snake, cottonmouths, rattlers. They gave me the nickname, "Snakebait". Got bit by a buzzer walking to my deer feeder. Guy with me tooken a pic.

The buzzer had just shed his skin. They cannot see well for a while, and they are very cranky. He hung up on my blue jeans. You can see the venom stains...

View attachment 267443

I made a crossbow strap out of him.

View attachment 267445
Be careful
giphy.gif

Only-Snake-Head-Biting-Funny-Gif-Image.gif

I've raised a bunch of snakes in my time. They're most cranky just before they shed. The skin over their eyes turns milky and they're virtually blind. If'n yer ever gonna get bit by an otherwise docile snake, it's gonna be then.
You are right. He was in the process, and his eyes were cloudy.

Your probably right Hippie. Pute,,whats going on in Colorado?
Rocky Is a good friend. We trade a lot. Nothing to do with Colo. If he leaves and Big moves to Oklahoma I will be all alone. Used to be quite a group that had regular smoke and talk gatherings. Lots of sharing and good meeting other growers/breeders. Sad to see the old group break up. Now looking forward to new adventures but mine will be here....to old to move....

Rocky Is a good friend. We trade a lot. Nothing to do with Colo. If he leaves and Big moves to Oklahoma I will be all alone. Used to be quite a group that had regular smoke and talk gatherings. Lots of sharing and good meeting other growers/breeders. Sad to see the old group break up. Now looking forward to new adventures but mine will be here....to old to move....

awww man , I will come see you and , you and your wife unit are welcome at my place anytime

me and rocky go back almost 15 yrs now....we were on a cannabis site called FreeCannabis with some old legends who have come and gone...

such is the cycle of life

i blame my Portuguese and Danish heritage for my wanderlust....I quit counting how many times I’ve moved after I hit 60...as Walt says , TINS

seen almost every state , been to Europe and the Caribbean , and Canada
making plans to visit Chile and Ecuador in 2021 the good lord willing

ive lived in California for 13 years in the 60’s , 12 years in Oklahoma and Kansas , and this April it will be 12 years in Colorado so it’s about time to pull the anchor , set the sails , and follow the wind

aint life grand?

Latest posts

Back