The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from the Skin Doc.....Sorry, looks like I'm gonna be around for awhile. Just moles that come with age. Another remember I'm an O'l Fart.

Still pissing white stuff. Sure makes for a lousy day.

giphy.gif

Supposed to warm up the rest of the week. I'm glad as I need to get outside or go crazy. This mask, stay at home crap needs to stop.
White Urine That can not be good LOL
1611698889630.png

No sir. I don't go to that fked up city unless i have too. It should have never been the Capital of Texas no more the Baton Rouge should be the capital of Louisiana.

Back in 90's - I was living in Albuquerque, scored a consulting gig with IBM subsidiary in Austin.
Took up residence at Embassy Suites for a month or so.

Everything is BIG in Texas.
I met a young Texas lass of ill repute,
who had her way with me,
atop the Lake Travis Hippy-Hollow overlook,
atop the kitchenette in my hotel room,
between my belly button & the rental car steering wheel.
I felt like a Cowboy Rodeo Star..
Damm -that girl's sexual appetite was as BIG as Texas.

As a guy in his early 30's - I found the 6th Street bars to be nothing more
than liberal tourist traps,

San Antonio River Walk & Alamo were cool,

Rattlesnake Roundup in Round Rock was much better.

Back from the Skin Doc.....Sorry, looks like I'm gonna be around for awhile. Just moles that come with age. Another remember I'm an O'l Fart.

Still pissing white stuff. Sure makes for a lousy day.

giphy.gif

Supposed to warm up the rest of the week. I'm glad as I need to get outside or go crazy. This mask, stay at home crap needs to stop.

Opposite here - after a bit of snow & more sleet yesterday, today will top out in mid 30's.
Starting manana until Saturday - artic blast -highs in the teens, near zero lows, & high winds.

I am going to spend most of today in the woods, get some exercise and mental relaxation along a native brook trout stream.
Next couple days will be home-bound -vs- deep freeze.

Off to the Dermatologist. This should be fun. At least I'm not going in for a prostate exam.....

Maybe you could get a lot rate by having them both done by the Dermatologist..............

Nope. Feel the bathtub up with soil and plants and hang your light. Cover the drain with rocks and filter. Filter the shower head where you can water with it. Yehaaaaaaaaa🤠

Flood and drain Sea of Green!

Morning OFC! Hope all are staying warm....got down to 2 above 0 last night. Sun is just starting to make an appearance and hopefully things will start to warm up a bit.

Back a couple of years ago when I was still a slum Lord like GW I was getting complaints from some of my Tennant's that the building was starting to smell funny. With me living in Denver 100 miles away it took me a couple of weeks to get up there and check on things.

When I finally got up there I couldn't smell or see anything that seemed wrong or out of sorts. I spent the weekend up there an no tennant's said a thing so I pretty much forgot about It.

Back in the city a week later tennant called with the same complaint.... The next weekend I was in the truck headded back up the hill determined to put an end to whatever the problem was/is.

Upon arriving I posted a notice that I was gonna do an on site inspection of all units/rentals the next day. This time I could smell something musty. Next morning the first unit I inspected I was almost knocked over by a very familiar smell upon entering the unit.

The guy renting the place acted like nothing was wrong or out of order. Ok....when I opened the spare bathroom the guy had 3 plants in the bathtub about 4 feet tall close to harvest.

I looked at him and all he said was IT'S LEGAL!! Long story short....I kicked the guy out, never collected any rent that was due and had to have a plumber snake the drain because it was plugged from the mess he had made.

Bathtub was all scratched up and walls needed patching and painting. I was gonna take the guy to small claims court but he hightailed it out of town and hasn't been heard from since.

Hah. My Scottish Witchie-poo and Himself UN-planted some really difficult plants and RE-planted others.

We both got pretty much in to heat exhaustion, because it was 88F while we were doing it. I actually got nauseous by the time we were done. And Herself had to jump into a cold shower.

"Mad dogs and Englishmen..." 💂‍♂️

Latest posts

Back