The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Happy shatterday!

With all the moisture we have had my grass is starting to turn. I think I will get out my mower, change the oil and fire it up. Might even put down the first dose of grub killer.

not me shaggy , imma gonna chase Swede around the kitchen neked and drink coffee and smoke dope

While we are on the subject of lady drivers... the pilot is a lady pilot-pilot.

1616860556808.png

Last edited:
Night gang . Just turned 68......and found out I`m at end stage copd . So in a few months , maybe a year I`ll be disappearing . But I`ve seen it coming since my diagnosis 14 years ago . Justa` matter of time . So if ya` see less of me on here , you`ll know why . I`m ready....say my prayers nightly and ain`t skeered of dieing .
Just wish I was in a lil` better physical shape to enjoy these last months . So I`ll keep fightin` my fight . Y`all keep fighting for the weed !!
peace

Wow Burnie, nice Birthday present. Sorry to hear but one thing you can count on is we will be here for you. You will most likely still be able to come on here and PLEASE SHARE your thoughts with us. I will be there for ya along with most all on here.

My thoughts are with you bro. Do what the Doc says is best for you and talk to us every single day my friend....Pute

Night gang . Just turned 68......and found out I`m at end stage copd . So in a few months , maybe a year I`ll be disappearing . But I`ve seen it coming since my diagnosis 14 years ago . Justa` matter of time . So if ya` see less of me on here , you`ll know why . I`m ready....say my prayers nightly and ain`t skeered of dieing .
Just wish I was in a lil` better physical shape to enjoy these last months . So I`ll keep fightin` my fight . Y`all keep fighting for the weed !!
peace

Peace, brother.

More fun if you lead them a bit ...............................

Imagine the fun with ball bearings..............

not me shaggy , imma gonna chase Swede around the kitchen neked and drink coffee and smoke dope

Good idea!

Night gang . Just turned 68......and found out I`m at end stage copd . So in a few months , maybe a year I`ll be disappearing .

Well sh*t brother! Very sorry to hear that, especially that your declining health is preventing you from yucking up your remaining time here pain free. Is there any way we can add solace beyond sending you our healing thoughts and best wishes?

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back