The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

We've been here a year now during which we've completely remodelled the property and even added a loft. But now, everyone in the city seems to have the same idea. Concrete trucks cruising around. A housing development beginning. A new road. Well, fine, property values are going crazy. But I think in a couple more years we'll move a bit further south, into the orange groves, some great value still available. I spotted 1.8Ha. of orange groves on flat land near the main highway, for $160 grand.

I am mostly Annunaki and Australopithecus

Got Neanderthal genes too, but mostly Cromaggot this late in the game.

This is what gets me. "Up to x plants". But nobody says what is a 'plant'. There is a world of difference between a little auto in a number six pot, and a 14-foot Sativa growing right in the ground, waving in the sunshine!

We ran a healthy surplus within limits growing our indoor to a around a pound per plant. Some of the outdoor plants in southern Or are trees.

Pore ole Tesla. Guy driving along... foosh! His 6-figure car begins to burn. The door thingy didn't work, so he had to use a bunch of force to get out.

Fire Dept. arrived. It took 6 HOURS to put it out (battery kept re-igniting).

New Tesla Models:

1. "Car-B-Que"

2. "The Urn" <-- This model comes with a cremation package for driver and passengers.

3. "Burn-Out and Burn-In At The Same Time"

You can only regard the Tesla as an electric car if you can´t see past the end of your nose.
Bloody advertising hype seems to have won the public round, but the electricity was generated largely by burning fossil fuels, natural gas, or coal -- so that´s what a Tesla actually runs on.

Plus, if you are fully solar, as I am, how are you going to charge the damn thing at night ?
And since the main use of a car is for commuting a few miles to work, why do people make fast flashy and very expensive "electric" cars, while the Chinese make cheap commuters for a couple of grand ?
Is it because they still have jobs to go to ?

Morning Pute and the rest of you scallywags'.
Morning Hippie

No electric car for me. Heard nothing but bad things. I like my truck.....it's right outside. Don't think the mountains and electric cars go together. Can you get one with 4WD.....ha ha!

Wonder if a Telsa comes with a gun rack...

1625319527508.png

Pore ole Tesla. Guy driving along... foosh! His 6-figure car begins to burn. The door thingy didn't work, so he had to use a bunch of force to get out.

Fire Dept. arrived. It took 6 HOURS to put it out (battery kept re-igniting).

New Tesla Models:

1. "Car-B-Que"

2. "The Urn" <-- This model comes with a cremation package for driver and passengers.

3. "Burn-Out and Burn-In At The Same Time"
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back