The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC.

@patwi. Healing vibes sent to Mrs Patwi. Hope everything works out for the best an everything was temporary.

@Hippie, nice ride..... somehow I don't picture you as a Rolls man. I see a Harley and F250 in your driveway......

Gonna be a nice day here. 29 f and 60% the currently. Should reach 60 by early afternoon. Nice day for a walk.

Long night, emergency rm visit for mrs patwi for unsolicted seizures and at 3 AM they admitted her for a few days ... old age isn't nice to some
Heading back there now to beat the morning rushes

Could be a long day so I'm loading 3 hits of blueberry yum yum and 3 hits of ice cream cake .. could be a long day
Best wishes there for the missus

funny-animation-6.gif

girl-walking-animated-gif-1.gif

Those are the longest legs I have ever seen. If she wrapped those around you you will never get away.

Had a good walk today. Not near as cold as the weather person said so I was burning up by the time I got back to the car.

Been on leaf mitigation detail for the last hour. Fricken things just keep falling. Gutters are gonna be full....that is next. I'm to old to climb ladders but I ain't paying $200 to have it done.

Out to dinner tonight. Still eating squash when we stay home.....so it is out as many times as I can get away with it......Only problem....enough squash to last a long time.

Got about half of what I'd planned to do today. Did a scrub down on the van, grabbed 5 gallons of gas for the mowers and three for the Rolls ($3.99.9 a gallon), sucked up a bunch of leaves, and fertilized the front lawn. Couldn't find the drag behind, so I got the little pusher out. That's a lot of walking for a fat, broke down old hippie. The Wraith is gonna have to wait 'til next week 'cause it's supposed to start raining any time and do it pretty much all weekend.
Back is on fire. Time for a hash break.

Latest posts

Back